90 days online report - pending

hello,  I made my 90 days online report on monday.  until now the status is still pending. my visa was issued at phuket immigration. are there any problems??

what happens when I delete my report and make a new one? thanks for help

45 minutes ago, uli65 said:

thanks ezzra! this was my 6 report and I never waited more than 2 days. thats why I have headache little bit.

calm down old chap...grab yourself a beer and chill out for a little while,check again in a couple of days and all will be fine :thumbsup:

never get your knickers in a twist,its not good for the "ticker" :wai2:

• Like 1

I have not received the "approval email in the past.

Please get the confirmation number you received when you did the report

With that number you can "check status," (sorry I don't have the link to that page).

I have done this the last couple times with good results.

The OP reads like the status is checked regularly (not waiting for email which indeed sometimes not sent).

To check the status you can use the other tab with your name and passport nr.

No need for the complicated reference number.

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

You need to wait longer than 3 days, this is why they ask you to report 2 weeks in advance

so sit tight and you'll get a reply in about one week......

If you don't and have to hoof it to immigration try the mails next time. No fuss no muss just 2 stamps and away it goes and returns 4 days later. This online reporting is a farce in most cases. 

I can't even get to the https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online web page today.  After getting the normal 

"There is a problem with this websites security certificate" and clicking on "continue" I now get a new error: 

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

This is with IE.  I called the Immigration Hotline at 1111.  No help.

Are others having this new problem today?

40 minutes ago, LRimmler said:

I can't even get to the https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online web page today.  After getting the normal 

"There is a problem with this websites security certificate" and clicking on "continue" I now get a new error: 

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

This is with IE.  I called the Immigration Hotline at 1111.  No help.

Are others having this new problem today?

Immigration's extranet is down. Been down for a few hours now.

Being discussed in the pinned topic here.

On 9/1/2016 at 4:23 PM, elgordo38 said:

If you don't and have to hoof it to immigration try the mails next time. No fuss no muss just 2 stamps and away it goes and returns 4 days later. This online reporting is a farce in most cases. 

Not much fun when it does not arrive back in the post, it's all a farcical waste of everyone's time anyway, even the officers seem to think so.

I cannot entirely disagree with you. My luck with the post has been 100% Its all a farcical waste of everyone's time well now your right on the money. I have to do my extension next week and inquired if I could have someone represent me in the queue line for a queue number. I tried the website but could not find the Catcha number that they should show for me to copy to show that I am a real human being so I was screwed. I tried the immigration phone number today listed on the website and got the airport office and she informed me "I don't know nothing" call the other number. Nice of them to clarify on the website which number belongs where. At last I got through to Promenada and after explaining I was an older person and I wanted to send someone to get me a queue number they informed me that the person representing me early in the morning must have all my paperwork completed. He must present a letter of authorization from me and also provide a copy of his passport. Needless to say I am now forced to go through this grueling routine next week. What a joke. Just being pointed in the direction of immigration agents with all these useless hurdles.