Need To Buy A Pair Of Work Boots

kurgen

homepro , about 800b

Yep I got two pairs, one for me and one for my Clerk of Works ( the GF ) I wear them all the time when I am walking around my new house job site, they have saved me all kinds of crushed and pierced feet, they also got very good soles that don't slip and steel toe caps. Think they are plastic uppers but OK to wear for extended periods without the feet getting unduly hot.

Have also seen the same in HomeMart and HomeWorks.

If you want leather high work boots I have only ever seen them in the Redwing Shop in Singapore, Maybe they have in Laem Cha Bang.

Edited by Rimmer

Mike Department store sells steel toe cap boots on the first floor. I have only seen lace ups.

For "decent" slip on boots I would recommend getting them custom made at one of the leather shops on the south side if 2nd Road South pattaya junction. They had some nice ones.

I would doubt very much you'd want the ones in Homepro.

Where can I buy a decent pair of slip on, steel toe capped boots at a reasonable price? :o

There is a shop on sukhumvit Soi 22 in Bangkok - near Rama 4 road end, it's a little tricky to find. Coming from Rama 4 road it's behind the motor bike taxi stand about 50m down on the right - ground floor of an office building. Their slip on boots are about Baht 1100 for cash and no receipt - add 7% GST if you need a receipt to claim on expenses.

Their boots are pretty good, I have been using them for 12+ years.