Arrested Ladyboy says Police Station Back Alley is his Safe Place

rooster59

Arrested Ladyboy says Police Station Back Alley is his Safe Place

Report by Pattaya One News Team

Police-Station-Back-Alley-Ladyboy-GRID-1.jpg

PATTAYA:-- At 2pm, on the afternoon of September 3, Pattaya police arrested twenty-two-year old Mr. Taothongsai Siboonhuang (aka Kob) for robbery.

On August 29 Pattaya One reported a robbery, behind Pattaya Police Station, involving a forty-nine-year old Indian tourist.

At the scene officers took a statement from Mr Hussain Qureshi.

He reported that as he and a group of friends left a nearby restaurant they were approached by two Thai women on a motorbike. One of them produced a knife and threatened the men.

Between them they were robbed of 7000 baht, $200 & INR 2000.

From CCTV images officers identified twenty-two year old Ms. Wannipa (aka Aew) Chaiphab who, in turn, identified Taothongsai as the culprit.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/231277/arrested-ladyboy-says-police-station-back-alley-is-his-safe-place/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-04

I thought the story sounded funny when it was first reported last Monday when it was said that the Indians were robbed "by two Thai women on a motorbike. One of them produced a knife and threatened the men."

I had a suspicion that it was more likely a pick-pocketing or a "business deal" that didn't work out.

Now the culprit admits he pick-pocketed the Indian guy(s) and claims no knife was used. I guess claiming you were robbed at knife point sounds better than "I let a lady-boy grope me and he stole my money".

(The pics in the story are the "re-enactment" of the crime.)

2 hours ago, Lammbock said:

I don't understand. The story and the pictures are so confusing.

I think what they are doing is the typical Thai police crime scene reenactment. The culprit is demonstrating how she fondled and distracted the victim while she  lifted the wallet (she's not giving him a hug). If you ask me, it looks like a good time was had by all.

3 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

Ladyboy says Police Station Back Alley is his Safe Place

The creator of that headline should be locked up   :w00t:

Someone tried entering my back alley some while ago,a swift kick in the groin was administered :whistling:

Interesting that ladyboy crooks feel safe with the police in their own house (station).

Is this collusion and mutual profit of both ladyboys and police at the expense of farangs/tourists?

Or are the ladyboys actually the police during their day jobs?

Recon the Martial Law boys (Army) might want to look into why these ladyboy pickpockets, gold snatchers, etc. have been able to operate with impunity for so long, in the same areas, under the noses of the local constabulary.

7 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

Ladyboy says Police Station Back Alley is his Safe Place

The creator of that headline should be locked up   :w00t:

they are a  bloody pest and should be exterminated unless they decide to live with their circumstances of being trans gender peacefully.