What to do when the neighbors start taking in Chinese tour groups?

snoop1130

yup looks like airbnb rental catering to chinese groups. Honestly I don't think its a big deal, the Thai who posted is just annoyed that there are chinese folks living across from them and that there is people coming in and out. I doubt they were being too obnoxious or playing loud music. They were just having fun hence the management can't do anything about it.

On 07/09/2016 at 11:47 AM, mike324 said:

yup looks like airbnb rental catering to chinese groups. Honestly I don't think its a big deal, the Thai who posted is just annoyed that there are chinese folks living across from them and that there is people coming in and out. I doubt they were being too obnoxious or playing loud music. They were just having fun hence the management can't do anything about it.

as posted in another topic here on TV, the problem has been solved already, and I am very sure the complainer couldn't be happier about the outcome. Good news !

No, that's not correct.  Mum did not cut a square hole in the kid's pants.  Pants made with the opening in the back are 100% normal, everyday clothes for kids in china. If you had no washing machine, a limited supply of water and no soap, how would you handle the mess?

The hole in the pants is a reasonable solution if in a small farm village but once tracked into town, even Beijing, the solution becomes more an issue. 

I was in the CNX airport waiting for Immig clearance some chinese guy was hollering his head off towards his gf.  Really annoying esp since she was only 3 meters away.  I gave him a few words of mandarin and he slunk away, saying sorry, sorry.