Bangkok - Chaing Mai

coldcrush

Hiya all

I would just like a current update on airlines offering flight s etween Bangkok and Chaing Mai and also Samui if anyone knows. I know Airasia, Thai and Bangkok air, Nokair. Please add links or airlines.

Thanks

I've just booked with Air Asia who I think are generally regarded as the cheapest. The flights are quite cheap but the taxes double them!!

I think I paid THB 1000 going to CM and 800 coming back + taxes so another THB 700 on each flight approx. Still sure beats getting the bus, though I am going to try a sleeper train when I go to Ubon.

I agree they do seem to put the tax on now alot. I used tofly into Lampang but phuketair that was very handy for me at the time. Travelling by train is such a long ride, unless you get drunk and the ladyboy buffet car attendant has good jokes, that usaully passes the time. Planes for me from now on. I have checked the websites and am unclear are infants travelling for free on certain airlines?

Thanks for your reply. :o

Hiya all

I would just like a current update on airlines offering flight s etween Bangkok and Chaing Mai and also Samui if anyone knows. I know Airasia, Thai and Bangkok air, Nokair. Please add links or airlines.

Thanks

I've just booked with Air Asia who I think are generally regarded as the cheapest. The flights are quite cheap but the taxes double them!!

I think I paid THB 1000 going to CM and 800 coming back + taxes so another THB 700 on each flight approx. Still sure beats getting the bus, though I am going to try a sleeper train when I go to Ubon.

I just paid 2850 at the TAT taxes and all. Got seriously taxed, I'm sure some of you will let me know I got raped, but what the girl at the TAT told me is it's flower festival and most everything is booked out several days in advance. She called several different air lines, and I was lucky to even get this flight.