prostitutes or freelance only on Thai friendly?

returnofthailand

2 hours ago, Pattaya28 said:

Yes. All the ladies want money for sex, yet all the Guys want "free" sex.

And the cost ? 1000 Baht. 

What a joke.

What is wrong with the ladies asking for such a small amount ?

And what is wrong with the guys unwilling to pay such a small amount ?

Hmmm, so "such a small amount doesn't make them prostitutes" in your book I suppose! I'm guessing you think it's OK to pay Asian ladies such a small amount for sex yet it's not OK to pay the same ladies a small amount to work in a sweatshop for an international brand making sportswear!!

As for, "what is wrong with the guys unwilling to pay such a small amount", some guys simply don't like having sex with prostitutes, no matter how small the amount.

Edited by chiang mai

Then they reminded Jesus that adultery was punishable by stoning under Mosaic law and challenged him to judge the woman so that they might then accuse him of disobeying the law. Jesus thought for a moment and then replied, “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

Yes there is a small percentage of girls on thai friendly, thai cupid etc, who are working girls drumming up business. They are in the minority, easy to recognise and easy to filter out. If you are getting contacted by lots of working girls, it may have a lot to do with your profile and who you are contacting. Normal Thai girls are a little oldschool, they wont make the initial contact, if they do it would probably be a polite introduction (probably the ones you are deleting) .

How is the price of sex even coming up ? Could it be that you are hitting up girls ?

Thaicupid etc are great places for meeting normal nice thai girls.

When the girls arrive, I tell them "I can't give them any money today."

Now she has the choice to stay or go. Once you establish your status as mates and not customer, that's where it stays and each time she meets you, your status is mate (with benefits). :) 

1 minute ago, kosro said:

Now she has the choice to stay or go. Once you establish your status as mates and not customer, that's where it stays and each time she meets you, your status is mate (with benefits). :) 

you joined 32 minutes ago to just join in on this,,,lol

17 minutes ago, kosro said:

So you are getting girls to come to your room for a paid arrangement, then refusing to pay. good luck with that. A lot of girls will have a big Thai man thats comes and helps when these situations arise. If a Thai girl, you have never met, is coming to your room, its for paid sex. Not a date.

4 hours ago, chiang mai said:

Hmmm, so "such a small amount doesn't make them prostitutes" in your book I suppose! I'm guessing you think it's OK to pay Asian ladies such a small amount for sex yet it's not OK to pay the same ladies a small amount to work in a sweatshop for an international brand making sportswear!!

As for, "what is wrong with the guys unwilling to pay such a small amount", some guys simply don't like having sex with prostitutes, no matter how small the amount.

They aren't prostitutes, you are just helping with their university education.

I won't date a girl I see only from their picture. I bet many of these ladies are retouching their pictures and when you see in person, you are obliged to pay. some are 45 and put pic of themselves when 20 years old.
I want normal ladies for a normal date. like this if I don't like them, I don't call them anymore and it costs me only a drink or two.

is Thai cupid free?

7 hours ago, Pattaya28 said:

Yes. All the ladies want money for sex, yet all the Guys want "free" sex.

And the cost ? 1000 Baht. 

What a joke.

What is wrong with the ladies asking for such a small amount ?

And what is wrong with the guys unwilling to pay such a small amount ?

You got a choice.

Wine and dine or get right to the point.  Comes out the same.

If they insist on the dining, make sure they don't feel obligated for sex by insisting that they pay the tab.   You win either way.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

They aren't prostitutes, you are just helping with their university education.

Helping with Univ. education, shopping expenses, upkeep of parents or whatever they spend the money is irrelevant, if she demands money for the act she is, by definition, a prostitute.

14 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

Helping with Univ. education, shopping expenses, upkeep of parents or whatever they spend the money is irrelevant, if she demands money for the act she is, by definition, a prostitute.

It was a joke. Note to self, don't forget the smiley face.

I spent a few days on Thai friendly, seem all ladies want be paid for sex only. bkk seems better.

so what s wrong in Pattaya? where to find normal ladies?

What's wrong with Pattaya?  It's the largest brothel in the world.  There are thousands of prostitutes there and most of them are on Thai friendly looking for customers.  So looking for girls in Pattaya on Thai friendly, almost every one is going to be a prostitute.  Furthermore, the normal girls in the area will be driven away because of all the Pattaya sex tourists who expect to get short time from every girl they message (or they'll give in and become hookers too)

You can meet normal girls on Thaifriendly, but it'll be a lot harder to do so looking in Pattaya.  Set the location to something other than the worlds largest red light district.

Edited by DP25

Getting into discussion of prostitution which is not allowed:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

//CLOSED//