Big Too brings yet more happiness to the people - now it's the lottery!

rooster59

Big Too brings yet more happiness to the people - now it's the lottery!

aHR0cDovL3BlMS5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQxMy8yMDY3OTI2LzIuanBn.jpg

Image: Sanook

BANGKOK:-- Seemingly there is no end to Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O-Cha's ability to bring happiness to the Thai people!

This time Big Too's plane number came up in the national lottery and there were loads of delighted winners who got it right. But the PM may well have a rival in the lottery prediction stakes - a two headed jingjok....

The PM was flying to Phuket but his original flight was cancelled after the plane had technical difficulties. The replacement flight had the number 1124 and Friday's last two digits came out as 42.

Many people will play the two digit number in either order.

However, Thaivisa members who read some earlier news may have been just as lucky. The house number where a two headed jingjok mysteriously fell in front of a lottery-mad woman in Trang on Thursday had the number 74/2.

The prime minister - who has the nickname Big Too - was visiting Phuket international airport on government business.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-17

One of the knows signs throw-out history for bad economy and hard times is increased

in lottery, gaming and betting activities, and this is what is going on in Thailand right

now where household debits are sky rocketing the last number of years...

That's ridiculous! Talk about twisting numbers around. I picked 05 and the winning number is 50! Bless the lord! I picked 09 and the winning number was 90! Yippie. Screwy desperation. I guess this makes sense with this government because they have dyslexia with numbers. 29% becomes 92%. 59 = 95% Did they fly that plane upside down all the way to Phuket?

The winning lottery was 240650. That's for the millions.

Link to Gov't page to check your numbers:

http://www.glo.or.th/main.php?filename=glo_lotto

Link to Gov't page with all winning numbers on one page:

http://www.glo.or.th/glo_seize/file_upload/chk_lotto_20160916154018.pdf

Given the number of aircraft ( both total and as a proportion of the fleet ), operated as VIP transports here then it's a pretty safe bet that their tail numbers will feature regularly on winning tickets - especially since reversing the order counts! 

:whistling:

1 hour ago, meatboy said:

and his original flight no?

42 came out not 24 the last 2 no.'s of his replacement flight,so every body has got to buy 2lottery tickets @ 80bht.each.

i would think there are more unhappy people who bought 24.

:(

No, I think you may have missed the bit that makes this even funnier meatboy. I assumed they were talking not about the government lottery but the real one that everyone plays the local blackmarket/ illegal one where you box your numbers so if you wanted to play 421 you get every combination of those 3 numbers and can play any amount of money you want...apparently.

3 minutes ago, starky said:

No, I think you may have missed the bit that makes this even funnier meatboy. I assumed they were talking not about the government lottery but the real one that everyone plays the local blackmarket/ illegal one where you box your numbers so if you wanted to play 421 you get every combination of those 3 numbers and can play any amount of money you want...apparently.

what black market?:cheesy:

2 hours ago, meatboy said:

and his original flight no?

42 came out not 24 the last 2 no.'s of his replacement flight,so every body has got to buy 2lottery tickets @ 80bht.each.

i would think there are more unhappy people who bought 24.

:(

As the other poster said, this article refers to the so called "blackmarket" lottery where you win more for your 2 and 3 numbers. Thais usually play the numbers straight and reversed that is why many people won this week.