Printing the TM-7 and other Questions for Extension of Stay

Hi,

Well, I need to print the TM-7 form and want to know if it should be printed on two separate pages, or will they accept it as a double sided print job.  I recall seeing something about this on a previous post, but for the life of me I can't find it again.  Also, any info on what else is needed for ( Chaeng Wattana ) retirement extension of Non O-A not based on marriage.  I have the U.S. embassy letter with my income certified, a letter from my Condo Juristic Person stating that I'm co-owner, I have a copy of my deed from the land office and my passport.  What pages do I need to copy from the passport. Anything else you can think of that I might need?  Thanks in advance for your help.

The TM7 form has to be printed two sided.

You will copies of you passport photo page, visa, entry/admitted until stamp and TM6 departure card.

I assume your OA visa has expired and you are at the end of the last one year entry you did using the visa.

5 hours ago, Tracyb said:

Well, I need to print the TM-7 form and want to know if it should be printed on two separate pages, or will they accept it as a double sided print job.

If you can you should print it on both sides as that is how they are printed by immigration, however, I have submitted extension applications (TM.7) on separate pages in the past and never had a problem.