Quality of TV postings

DSJPC

Definitely your imagination but some posters seemed to have swallowed a dictionary in answers to some topics, don't know why maybe they have a need to seem intelligent.  default_laugh.png

Perhaps some members have a decent command of the English language.

I know some people who have spent so many years in the Kingdom- they only converse in a strange language consisting of no more that two syllables - it's very peculiar .

1 minute ago, peterb17 said:

Perhaps some members have a decent command of the English language.

I know some people who have spent so many years in the Kingdom- they only converse in a strange language consisting of no more that two syllables - it's very peculiar .

Yes, I taught them.........:stoner:

13 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

If anything, I think the merry band of stereotypical Pattaya-esque types/answers/lifestyle defenders has thinned out.....

Or maybe they found a gf....

Last night perhaps they did, tonight brings another opportunity.

15 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Definitely your imagination but some posters seemed to have swallowed a dictionary in answers to some topics, don't know why maybe they have a need to seem intelligent.  :lol:

Well...gee.  some posters are intelligent.  Gives the rest of an opportunity to expand our lexicon.  Look it up.

" Are the postings on ThaiVisa getting more literate, more coherent, more interesting and more intelligent, ?"

As we slide into senility, as I am, it's not that others are getting more; rather, we are becoming less of the above. Similar to being at traffic light and car next to you rolls back a bit, and you hop on brakes thinking your car is rolling forward. Or something like that.

When I started reading this Forum I quickly realised, to my great surprise, how immature some adults are....puzzles me how they even managed to make it this far?

I have come to the conclusion that it must be a cultural thing, I honestly didn't come across it back home, or while holidaying around Europe.

2 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

When I started reading this Forum I quickly realised, to my great surprise, how immature some adults are....puzzles me how they even managed to make it this far?

I have come to the conclusion that it must be a cultural thing, I honestly didn't come across it back home, or while holidaying around Europe.

I know, have been a bad influence here.................:saai:...............:sorry:

18 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Yes it's your imagination

Nope -- this pub section is now way better than it was a couple of years back.

Lots of regular contributors have a decent knowledge of Thailand and seem eager to share it. Several posters are actually very bright.

The forum is well moderated, too.