Wanted: Cantonese speaker

Farang99

If anyone is acquainted with a Cantonese speaker, I would be grateful for an introduction. For many years (well, ever since the magical musical summer of 1967, which I spent listening to the pirate radio moored out in the Firth of Forth, a few miles east of where I was living, whenever I was not with my quarantined whippets) I have been fascinated and frustrated by something in the song Kites, performed by Simon Dupree and the Big Sound (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yjj8jLS8XM). Just before the last verse there are a number of phrases spoken by the actress Jacqui Chan in Cantonese. I had a smattering of Cantonese which I still retained when I returned to the UK early in 1967, so I could understand the first few (things like I love you, I want you, I am crazy about you) but then I was baffled, and now, 50 years later even those few smatterings have disappeared, so I would like some help to solve this niggling mystery. A pirate DJ suggested they meant "Help, I am being held prisoner in a Hong Kong recording studio", but somehow I don't think so.

The cantonese is really bad, because it is spoken by a mandarin speaker. Also, the last few lines is not cantonese - it sounds like japanese - which fits in with the woman in the video wearing a japanese kimono. After the first few lines, the only thing i can make out is: 'i want you to ......'. Then in goes into the other language.