Walking In Bangkok Is Like Walking Through A Million Peoples Sweat

Jai Dee

I lived in St Tropez for 5 years and the beaches there are festooned with white "good time girls" all looking for money.

Could do with hearing a lot more about this,........ call it research.

I'd hate to go there and get ripped off, sounds awful :D

Make sure it's got a tie in to Thailand tho' :o

Edited by Robski

its a CRACKING LOOKING, SEXED UP BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WHO LOVES TO TRAVEL AND SHAG YOUNG GUYS. :D

For free :D

I miss backpacking..... :D:o:D

Nothing is for free!

White women are experts at skinning ex partners in the courts for Alimony and to be kept in the manner they are accustomed to.

I lived in St Tropez for 5 years and the beaches there are festooned with white "good time girls" all looking for money.

Dream on!

This bloke has obviously never backpacked.

Walking in Bangkok is like walking through a million peoples sweat. The pungent fecund smells seep out at you from every direction.

Alexandra Bremner is a New Zealand writer reporting on her experiences of the countries and

The funny thing about your description, Alex, is that it's not like that at all.

i like the bit about the old boys with drooping stashes, hunting in packs on koh san road. :o

she must of been on the piss as she's actually talking about sukumvit road. :D

koh san road is for back packers and there's nothing there for the old bar hopping dudes except beautiful young female farang godesses and they aint no use to them. :D

anyway,

this is what gives jounalists a real bad name as some fool like her writes a whole pile of crap like that and the tossers who aint been here before believe it. :D

i think i'll write to her editor and give her a serve for piss poor pathetic gutter journalism as it makes me spew reading crud like that.

cheers

donz could come up with a better story than that. :D

I have just done this for the first time in my life. Written to the editor about the absolutely dodgy quality of the reporting, how it sounds like a 14 y.o spoilt girl who has no business traveling anyway.

That was one of the shoddiest pieces of "journalism" I've ever read in my life, i might add.

Anyways the writer is probaly just pissed that all the blokes didnt look in her direction and letting off some steam.

For those who cannot wait to see a photograph of the beautiful and intelligent Alexandra Bremner use the link below:

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0611/S00302.htm

For fear of incurring the wrath of the KPG Moderator I'm going to do something I never thought I could as I truly respect women, BUT I now understand why Kiwi Guys Fancy Sheep.. :o

This is another example of her writing style

"The arrival in Sydney was slightly harrowing (cross winds - bloody lovely!) but my first impression of this city is… sprawl. This city has leaked out over the landscape like a rash. Its lights spread out to the horizon, obese, busy, with a shallow opulence."

Probably her first time in a city a little bigger than Auckland.

She's a <deleted>. I wrote a letter to her editor a few hours ago, and now I can not get on the site... :D

The writer - hmm.. writer, :o:D - must be the editor's daughter, dog, buffalo or something.

I should take her job. I would do much better

dont kid yourself. at least she managed to string a number of sentnces together. you may have a few days more thailand experience though

:o:D:D

Donz, It seems with your reputation you could be a candidate for the US Presidency. Don't sell yourself short.

Anyways the writer is probaly just pissed that all the blokes didnt look in her direction and letting off some steam.

For those who cannot wait to see a photograph of the beautiful and intelligent Alexandra Bremner use the link below:

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0611/S00302.htm

cricky's mate,

she got a head like a robbers dog and i nearly barked in my noodle soup. :D:o:D

For fear of incurring the wrath of the KPG Moderator I'm going to do something I never thought I could as I truly respect women, BUT I now understand why Kiwi Guys Fancy Sheep.. :o

You can shag all the sheep you want to, Little Black Duck. They are probably more your type anyway :D

As for the original post by Jai Dee, well, if that's all journalism is about, we are all potential journalists.

Pity she didn't learn a little bit more about Thailand before coming here. Most backpackers I meet have a better sense of what is going on here than this 'writer'.

Although I should add, Little Black Duck, that might get the animal rights people on your case :D

Edited by sbk

It's sad that people will read and believe her spewings. I just had a horrible thought, imagine if you had to travel together with her! What a lovely travel partner she would make, whining around Southeast Asia, complaining about everything, looking at the world with sh@t colored glasses. :D It seems no wonder she is solo.....probably will remain that way for a while. :o

as far as bangkok's infrastructure is concerned, it's worse than walking through sweat. multi million baht hotels and condos required to do "almost" no public service oriented, pedestrian friendly design,such as sidewalk and right of way benefits. too costly. and i'm talking about new projects, in the highest priced "tourist" area's of sukhumvit.