where to do abortion?

P4K

1 hour ago, manfredtillmann said:

my personal opinion is, that your up -your -self attitude that makes you ask for help without even writing 'please' - you actually seem to be demanding it - is just the same reason why you got that poor girl pregnant.

sort it out some other way, pal!

lol what are you talking about 

Edited by P4K

Your best off getting your gf to ask around. Abortions are not just simply on the menu here. Being illegal and and all.

Just avoid the more traditional methods still employed here. Methods that include forcing a miscarriage. 

It's probably not hard to figure it out. But it needs to be done quietly

1 minute ago, Sheryl said:

Do not remotely consider an illegal or DIY abortion.

Safe legal abortion can be obtained, at least assuming she wants one and is still in early pregnancy.

Please see http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/143682-abortion-in-thailand/

The Meechai clinic in Pattaya is safe and has years of experience in this. If you have both decided that this is what you want to do then don't procrastinate but get it done as soon as possible preferably within 6 weeks of first becoming pregnant. The longer you leave it the greater the complications and dangers involved which will also involve greater expense .

I have met several westerners in your position. Rather than face the moral guilt of an abortion they just fled the scene abandoning the mother to sort it out. Apparently felt no moral guilt about doing a runner. Strange people.

4 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Legal abortion is available, under certain circumstances. Follow the advice given in this thread.

Ok. Then the main problem might be finding a qualified doctor to perform one. I had a vet once who refused to spay my cat because she was a little fat and thought she might be pregnant (didn't want to kill a life).

Again, please see the pinned thread.

It is not the case that abortion is altogether illegal here.

The "Meechai clinics" (PDA) are in more places than just Pattaya. Please see the links in the pinned thread.

Day after pill is irrelevant once pregnant.

Thread closed