Army Battle to Reclaim Walking Street Pavements

webfact

19 hours ago, sharecropper said:

I guess if you just buy into the Fun Town dream you don't really care whether the City is corruption-free or not, run by hypocrites or not, and whether local taxpayers' money is stolen or not..

Another non sequitur is all you got of course. Such is our forum, always good for a laugh. :) Send the memo, man.

2 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

Another non sequitur is all you got of course. Such is our forum, always good for a laugh. :) Send the memo, man.

MEMO: It's bad form to (incorrectly) pull someone up on their grammar then mess up your own syntax, don't you think, Man?

18 minutes ago, sharecropper said:

MEMO: It's bad form to (incorrectly) pull someone up on their grammar then mess up your own syntax, don't you think, Man?

No, I never do battle with ("pull up") the illiteracy on the forum. That would be fun, too, esp. with the grammar police themselves, but it's against forum rules. :shock1: And after all it's merely a forum. Sorry my reply went over your head, but so it goes . . . gotta avoid bickering, too. :)

5 hours ago, JSixpack said:

No, I never do battle with ("pull up") the illiteracy on the forum. That would be fun, too, esp. with the grammar police themselves, but it's against forum rules. :shock1: And after all it's merely a forum. Sorry my reply went over your head, but so it goes . . . gotta avoid bickering, too. :)

No problem. I'll leave you with the last word...