2 Passports 2 visas

I have 2 passports on UK and one Aus

I am in the UK now.

Ill apply for 1 single entry tourist in each passport and application just before my travel date.

Then i can use the tourist visa in one passport for 2 months, extend for a month. Then leave just before my visa runs out in the other passport (tourist visas are valid for 3 months). Re-enter on other passport (by air) and get the two month stamp in other passport and extend it.

So i get 6 months for 2X25 pounds.

It doesn't seem to be forbidden i can't find any information about it anywhere. So i guess if its not forbidden its allowed?

Im guessing they aren't encouraging it. So ill send the passports for visa a few days apart. Ill fly in by air for using the second passport, so they won't be looking for exit stamps from neighbouring countries. 

I dont believe this is illegal? 

Edited by BuffaloRescue

It is definitely not illegal and I see no reason why it should not work. Just be sure to use the visa in the second passport for arrival in Thailand not later than the "ENTER BEFORE" date printed on that visa. Because each visa is valid for travel to Thailand within 90 days from its date of issue you will get less than your expected six months out of your two visas.