Video: Bangkok road rage as motorcyclist kicks brother and sister off their bike

rooster59

6 hours ago, huanga said:

I guess no more Thainess to the Thai youth. Get even or there better be some video rolling! I guess the word "grengjai" is out of the window now!

Perhaps this is the modern definition of Thainess!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, sirmud63 said:

he has the mental age of a child .and after 5 years here ,i think i know why .

He has?  What is the reason that you know?  What has your short length of time here got to do with it?

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Good job by the motorist with the camera, if no camera the scumbag would have got away with his disgusting habits.

Hopefully the police will do something, not just the usual 500 baht fine.

He could have seriously hurt them or even killed them.

"...not just the usual 500 baht fine."

...which as you well know is a nonsense myth perpetuated by people like you who should know better.

4 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

Nice of the "video maker" to take the time and get it on camera. Seems he suspected what was going to happen, as he stopped behind the bikers to watch the argument.

However, after he saw the kick and the brother and sister fall off their bike, he didn't even stop to offer help or check how bad they hurt.

Seems that many people all over the world these days think the new social responsibility is social MEDIA responsibility. Filming fights, accidents and all sort of social mishaps, but never even think to try to prevent it or offer real help after the fact.

Sad future for humanity.

Watch the video again, he stops immediately.

2 hours ago, Inyourendo said:

Wonder if driver stopped does not look like it .... not much better 

Try looking at the video in full or, if you did, stop distorting what actually happened.

Watching this on Thai news I deciphered that the Victims (Brother and Sister riding Pillion) failed to stop at a Red Traffic light instead heading straight through the Red light and very nearly hitting the bike ridden by the Guy in Black who had to take evasive action to avoid them. 

Hence the ensuing argument where it is alleged that the Brother and Sister were quite indignant and suggested they settle the argument at the Police Station. 

I suspect that this would be enough to wind anyone up...  The Brother and Sister seem somewhat complicit in the outcome, although once the Guy in Black escalates the situation by kicking them off the bike he looses all consideration... IMO this could be attempted manslaughter... 

If I'm not mistaken the BiB mediated between the aggrieved parties, the Guy in Black agreed to cover the medical costs, I'm not sure if any charges were brought against him. 

13 hours ago, gdgbb said:

"...not just the usual 500 baht fine."

...which as you well know is a nonsense myth perpetuated by people like you who should know better.

at a  recent altercation I was advised by the police to hit the guy concerned, they told  my wife dnt worry its  just a  500 baht fine for you.......Phrakanong Police station, they came to our  condo to deal with the offending Japanese man...............myth eh?

Nasty people. Hang him.

[emoji106]
Aside from de-brainwashing people on the non-importance of face and proper parenting (where male offspring are routinely spoiled), this would be the only real deterrent. They were probably stupid to argue since they were in the wrong, but his behaviour was sickening.

- reckon he kicked from the left side as he likely has a weaker left leg.

what a knrsol, for that is what he is!!

- you see him strike from their Left side.

He was after maximum (terminal) effect:

- Intention: crash them into the traffic lane

On 2 October 2016 at 6:11 AM, huanga said:

I guess no more Thainess to the Thai youth. Get even or there better be some video rolling! I guess the word "grengjai" is out of the window now!

Seems quite Thai to me…. cowardly kick and flee. There's quite a bit of it about. 

4 hours ago, kannot said:

at a  recent altercation I was advised by the police to hit the guy concerned, they told  my wife dnt worry its  just a  500 baht fine for you.......Phrakanong Police station, they came to our  condo to deal with the offending Japanese man...............myth eh?

That can be the case when it is a minor altercation, farang versus farang, as no one is seriously hurt, and the police cannot be bothered continuing the matter.

Here, we have something tantamount to attempted murder. A bit different to you giving a Japanese  man a slap in the chops.