'Unhinged': Clinton slams Trump over beauty queen Twitter tirade

rooster59

9 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

You clearly know zero about it, so stop commenting. 

I was a Marine in my youth. Some soldiers are stronger - mentally and physically - than others. That is a fact. However, I do not think it needed to be brought up.

Please quit the constant baiting. You are not a moderator and you do not make the rules here. Don't act like you are.

Edited by Ulysses G.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I was a Marine in my youth. Some soldiers are stronger - mentally and physically - than others. That is a fact. However, I do not think it needed to be brought up.

you just proved you know nothing. So Doctor which of the soldiers will fall victim to PTSD. You are so Trump, you just don't know when to stop.

3 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

30 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

don't need to read anything.

That explains a lot.

That is the most pitiful quote cutting I have ever encountered on Thai Visa. You should be completely ashamed of yourself.

My original quote was this

31 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:
39 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

don't need to read anything. I served in 3 conflicts and other operational zones. Thank you and good night

You just displayed utter contempt for military servicemen and women. And you claim to be ex military?  NOT ONE article on google nor any service people agree with you.

Yet, I just posted two. :whistling:

Some soldiers are more prone to develop PTSD than others and some are tougher mentally and physically. Researchers suggest that soldiers prone to PTSD should be kept out of combat zones. That is the same thing that Trump was talking about.

Edited by Ulysses G.

On 10/2/2016 at 3:48 PM, stander said:

Clinton offends ‘basement-dwelling’ millennials in leaked recording.

Hillary Clinton dismissed millennials as “children of the Great Recession” who are “living in their parents’ basement,” according to a taped speech that recently came to light.

She also derided them for naively falling for rival Sen. Bernie Sanders’ “false promises” — including his free-college pledge that she has since adopted as her own.

Sanders fans and Trump supporters seized on the comments Saturday as the hashtag#BasementDwellers trended on Twitter.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/01/clinton-offends-basement-dwelling-millennials-in-leaked-recording/

Son-leaves-Moms-Basement-768x757.jpg

On 10/3/2016 at 11:01 PM, Ulysses G. said:

Yet, I just posted two. :whistling:

Some soldiers are more prone to develop PTSD than others and some are tougher mentally and physically. Researchers suggest that soldiers prone to PTSD should be kept out of combat zones. That is the same thing that Trump was talking about.

It would seem the main problem is that mental health professionals for years have been trying to persuade men in particular that asking for health advice with PTSD-related problems is not a sign of weakness.

Then Trump comes along and essentially says the "strong" don't suffer from it.

He's just an idiot with absolutely no deep understanding of the topic. Well he's an idiot with no deep understanding of most topics actually.

Thinking is most definitely not one of his strong points.

Edited by Chicog