Trump offends again

webfact

8 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

I happen to believe that "lesser evilism" is the root of many of the nations problems. I won't be voting for either of the two major party candidates and if whomever I vote for aids one or the other of them to victory then so be it.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/09/28/stop-trump-stop-clinton-stop-the-madness-and-let-me-get-off/

Everyone here has known for a long time that life is rarely if ever a choice of black or white.

The real world of real life and realpolitik is all we ever get. That this election is particularly acute changes nothing in this respect. Either Clinton or Trump will be Potus. Deal with it. Unless one wants another GW Bush with a new dimension of worse and disastrous.

This reality check is brought to you by a person whose lannarebirth is the same lannarebirth as yours so contrary to your explicitly expressed command of some time ago to "get out of" your lannarebirth, it hasn't occurred nor will it occur.

Edited by Publicus
Refine text.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Everyone here has known for a long time that life is rarely if ever a choice of black or white.

The real world of real life and realpolitik is all we ever get. That this election is particularly acute changes nothing in this respect. Either Clinton or Trump will be Potus. Deal with it. Unless one wants another GW Bush with a new dimension of worse and disastrous.

This reality check is brought to you by a person whose lannarebirth is the same lannarebirth as yours so contrary to your explicitly expressed command of some time ago to "get out of" your lannarebirth, it hasn't occurred nor will it occur.

Are you sure I didn't explicitly express something more in this vein? "My God man, lay off the hooch, you've become unintelligible".

9 hours ago, Publicus said:

The next Potus will be Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. No one else but.

I've made my choice and you have made your choice. However you may vote -- and maybe you won't vote -- you will act whether it is to directly or indirectly elect Donald Trump.

My vote will be to elect Hillary Clinton Potus. You want to give to us and the world Donald Trump in the White House. At all costs.

No way I could vote in any way toward electing Donald Trump. There is just no sympathising or accepting anything about him. Hillary is competent, Trump is a psychotic. And here I'd though the choice was obvious.

FINALLY a comprehensible post without pseudo-intellectual nonsense blurring everything up. 

Good to see you are still capable of such. 

3 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Are you sure I didn't explicitly express something more in this vein? "My God man, lay off the hooch, you've become unintelligible".

Yeah Ive constantly had this thought as well. 

4 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Hey, speaking of unintelligible, I've always wanted to ask you what do Lanna rebirth mean?  I'm obviously too lazy to google it.  I assume it's something to do with being reborn in N. Thailand Chaing Mai region or something.  No need to answer, just rambling unintelligibly. :smile:

...when you tell me unequivocally that you are voting for Trump. Instantly, I know there are certain things about you and your character that I can assume that I wouldn't if you told me you supported any other GOP candidate. Ain’t none of them good.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/9/30/1576113/-If-You-Tell-Me-You-Are-Supporting-Trump-I-Already-Know-Seven-Things-About-You

Follow the threads and posters contributions,  you will see how accurate this is.

TH

53 minutes ago, Strange said:

Yeah Ive constantly had this thought as well. 

Strange stuff from over there in lannarebirth territory. The exclusive zone on strange soil.

Reality is youse guyz keep getting clobbered on all fronts.

However...

...do carry on. 

Ever so desperately. 

Because it is obvious which side is losing. And which side is winning. The desperation happens with regularity, from time to time. This is yet another time.

The Trump campaign peaked last week yet without actually getting abreast to the Clinton campaign. Now Trump is in crash and burn mode. Spiraling nose over tail. Best part of it is everyone dashing over to the spot. And that nobody's reaching for the fire extinguishers. Everyone is instead tapping their camera icon.

Are you ready for it?

Edited by Publicus
Refine text.

1 minute ago, Publicus said:

Strange stuff from over there in lannarebirth territory. The exclusive zone on strange soil.

Reality is youse guyz keep getting clobbered on all fronts.

However...

...do carry on. 

Ever so desperately. 

Because it is obvious which side is losing. And which side is winning. The desperation happens with regularity, from time to time. 

The Trump campaign peaked last week yet without actually getting abreast to the Clinton campaign. Now Trump is in crash and burn mode. Spiraling nose over tail. Best part of it is dashing over the the spot nobody's reaching for the fire extinguishers. Everyone is instead tapping their camera icon.

Are you ready for it?

I am ready for whatever happens. 

I just hope you are as well. Im not debating politics here nor in my last post, I honestly think you may post while intoxicated or you are trying to be pseudo-intellectual or a combination of both. This makes a majority of your posts hard to comprehend. Im sure you will go in pseudo-intellectual attack mode by trying to imply that I am un-educated and can not understand your "Complexity" but this is not the case. 

We shall see who wins and I'm a good sport (If my side loses) I just hope whoever wins does whats right for our country, and the rest of the governmental system keeps whoever in check and has their constituents best wishes and values first and foremost. 

7 minutes ago, Strange said:

I am ready for whatever happens. 

I just hope you are as well. Im not debating politics here nor in my last post, I honestly think you may post while intoxicated or you are trying to be pseudo-intellectual or a combination of both. This makes a majority of your posts hard to comprehend. Im sure you will go in pseudo-intellectual attack mode by trying to imply that I am un-educated and can not understand your "Complexity" but this is not the case. 

We shall see who wins and (If my side loses) I just hope whoever wins does whats right for our country, and the rest of the governmental system keeps whoever in check and has their constituents best wishes and values first and foremost. 

I honestly think you may post while intoxicated

You are a troll.

I'm a good sport

The best for sure.

Carry on.

Just now, Publicus said:

I honestly think you may post while intoxicated

You are a troll.

I'm a good sport

The best for sure.

Carry on.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings but a man can have an opinion right? Im not trolling you I honestly have felt numerous times that you must be intoxicated while posting. Because I feel this way does not make me a troll, even if it hurts your feelings. 

Im a plenty good sport. If hillary wins then thats what America wanted and so be it. People on both sides are offended by our current choices for president. 

2 minutes ago, Strange said:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings but a man can have an opinion right? Im not trolling you I honestly have felt numerous times that you must be intoxicated while posting. Because I feel this way does not make me a troll, even if it hurts your feelings. 

Im a plenty good sport. If hillary wins then thats what America wanted and so be it. People on both sides are offended by our current choices for president. 

No hurt feelings sport so don't delude your troll self. Trolls do not have opinions, they instead make troll statements in their troll posts. 

It's your guy Trump who has managed to offend not only the vast majority in the United States, but he's extended his reverse midas touch to all four corners of the world.

Your posts here demonstrate the truism that desperate people pursue desperate measures in their strange and desperate ways.

Carry on.

(You're getting repetitive btw but then again a troll is a troll.)

Notice Deutsche Bank in the headlines this week, having to ask shareholders for more cash...

Well if a bank is going to lend millions dollars to a guy valued at 3.5 billion on unaudited accounts that is actually was worth less than a billion, what do you expect.

If you think this may be off topic? I did not mention who it was... :cheesy:

Personal I would not let that guy near my piggy bank and you Americans should not let him near your Federal Reserves if you have any sense...

59 minutes ago, Publicus said:

No hurt feelings sport so don't delude your troll self. Trolls do not have opinions, they instead make troll statements in their troll posts. 

It's your guy Trump who has managed to offend not only the vast majority in the United States, but he's extended his reverse midas touch to all four corners of the world.

Your posts here demonstrate the truism that desperate people pursue desperate measures in their strange and desperate ways.

Carry on.

(You're getting repetitive btw but then again a troll is a troll.)

Well its clearly apparent that he didn't offend the "vast majority" in the United States and its pretty clear that people are flat out tired of being verbally filtered because its not PC. Call me what you want, makes no difference. I call them like I see them and I usually don't like to do that but in your case I make an exception. 

I do not buy for one minute "Vast Majority" of what you post but hey, you can do what you want, but be prepared to hear about it when you start reaching. 

I stand by my assumption of your intoxication. 

33 minutes ago, Strange said:

Well its clearly apparent that he didn't offend the "vast majority" in the United States and its pretty clear that people are flat out tired of being verbally filtered because its not PC. Call me what you want, makes no difference. I call them like I see them and I usually don't like to do that but in your case I make an exception. 

I do not buy for one minute "Vast Majority" of what you post but hey, you can do what you want, but be prepared to hear about it when you start reaching. 

I stand by my assumption of your intoxication. 

Troll.

Just now, Jingthing said:

trump offends again isn't exactly surprising news, is it?

It's news when he goes more than a few days WITHOUT offending, more like. 

I could post some youtube clips of Hillary lying about some major issues that offend ALOT of people. 

But, you know, thats not allowed in a Trump thread.

42 minutes ago, Strange said:

Yes, Trump did and does offend the vast majority of Americans.  You may be surprised to learn that the majority of Americans are not old, racist white guys.  But you'll see soon enough when November comes around. 

Just now, Berkshire said:

Yes, Trump did and does offend the vast majority of Americans.  You may be surprised to learn that the majority of Americans are not old, racist white guys.  But you'll see soon enough when November comes around. 

If you vote for Trump, you are an old, racist, white guy. Riiiiiight 

12 minutes ago, Strange said:

But... But... Im not old OR racist!

Oh of course you're not...unlike Trump, who believes Mexicans are largely murderers, rapists...and Muslims are all terrorists...blacks are all lazy...Chinese can't be trusted...etc.  And you still support him because....?  Nevermind, none of your reasons will make any sense. 

16 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Oh of course you're not...unlike Trump, who believes Mexicans are largely murderers, rapists...and Muslims are all terrorists...blacks are all lazy...Chinese can't be trusted...etc.  And you still support him because....?  Nevermind, none of your reasons will make any sense. 

Because? 

I. Cant. Stand. Hillary. 

Never said I liked Trump. Only reason trump is a thing is because of Hillary. I would have loved nothing more than to see people of character and integrity up there debating but nope... 

Edited by Strange

Trump will keep offending.

We can count on it. Here's what so many Americans think of it, as of Monday...

The latest state polls:

Virginia: Clinton 42%, Trump 35%, Johnson 12% (Wason Center)  +7 Clinton   [13 Electoral College Votes]

Colorado: Clinton 49%, Trump 38%, Johnson 7% (Monmouth)  +11 Clinton

Colorado: Clinton 44%, Trump 33%, Johnson 10% (Keating Research)  +11 Clinton   [9 Electoral College Votes]

Florida: Clinton 46%, Trump 41%, Johnson 5% (Quinnipiac)  +5 Clinton  [29 Electoral College Votes]

North Carolina: Clinton 46%, Trump 43%, Johnson 7% (Quinnipiac)  +3   Clinton  

North Carolina: Clinton 43%, Trump 42%, Johnson 5% (Bloomberg)  +1 Clinton     [15 Electoral College Votes]

Ohio: Trump 47%, Clinton 42%, Johnson 6% (Quinnipiac)  +5 Trump-Kasich  [18 Electoral College Votes]

Pennsylvania: Clinton 45%, Trump 41%, Johnson 5% (Quinnipiac)  +4 Clinton  [20 Electoral College Votes]

Which means a number of the Trump bored fanboyz seem to need to spend their time in attempting to distract or disrupt. Either Clinton or Trump will be Potus so everyone needs to get real. Trump has also contributed to lowering the level of discourse at discussion boards.

I detect an element of misogyny in the ranks of people who don't like Hillary Clinton. Personality conflicts, Whitewater, Bengazi, email servers, Bill Clinton's affairs? That doesn't explain the raw hatred she engenders from the right. I think it has a lot to do with her being a woman. I really do. I think it's driving the alt-right crowd crazy that America is about to elect the first woman president, especially after having elected the first African-American president eight years ago.

5 hours ago, Publicus said:

Word is today that Assange and Wikileaks have had to come out at this very frantic Trump moment with their secret files that finally and long last will destroy Hillary Clinton...they may present stuff today, but don't count on it being Trump's 2nd Amendment solution because whatever it might be it won't be it either. Let Assange Putin and Wikileaks shoot their wad today cause we'll finally hear that shoe drop and then there will be nothing more or nothing else.

Well, I wasted 2 hours watching the Wikileaks "October Surprise" webcast. It was more like a 2 hour infomercial for Wikileaks. They celebrated their 10 years of "service", patted themselves on the backs for what a great job they are doing, asked for donations (like PBS fund drive), hawked their latest books and finished with Thank You to all the work everyone has done. My god, I thought I was back at work when they have those pointless town hall (state of the company) meetings. What a total waste of time.

Oh, the "Surprise" or more to the point "non-surprise" is that they will be publishing a number of new documents related to people in power in the US over the next 10 weeks. Julian was extremely vague on the content of the publications and who they affect. Repeated questions about the exact content were deflected or met with the same vagueness. Julian stated that they might or might not have anything to do with the election.

So now we wait and see over the next few weeks exactly what Wikileaks has on the "people of power" in the US. And who those people might be. It might be Obama. It might be Clinton. It might be the Democrats. It might be the Republicans. It might affect voters decisions. Or it might just be a total waste of time like that stupid 2 hour Wikileaks infomercial.

That was the week that wuz.....

Rick Klein: “The week after the first debate has been, arguably, Trump’s worst week since the week after the conventions. Trump himself has primary responsibility for that.”

“But this past week didn’t happen by accident, and neither did Trump’s post-convention swoon. In both cases, the Clinton campaign set a trap for Trump that he fell into. With the Khan family, as with the former Miss Universe, Trump took the bait and then tried to run away with it – without, of course, trying to hide.”

“His latest – accusing Hillary Clinton of having extramarital affairs, and mocking her by impersonating a frail elderly woman – might be better for the Clinton camp than her aides could have anticipated. They are proving the old adage that campaigns do matter.”

The campaign for the office of Potus is a long and dragged out affair that is much criticised, and much of the criticism is valid.

Conversely, it shows over the day to day long haul under extraordinarily trying circumstances and a constant pressure and hammering who has what it takes to be the balanced and rational Potus.

One candidate, HRC, is doing addition among the general electorate. Donald Trump is meanwhile insulting and offending as many people as he conceivably can and he is unstoppable. 

Trump was able to fake and deke his way to the nomination of the Republican Party. Which says all anyone needs to know about the 2016 Republican Party.

And still, in this general election campaign Trump can't get beyond the low 40th percentile of support which has consistently placed him upwards of several points behind HRC. Clinton consistently is above 45% of general electorate support while Trump consistently can't get past 45% of support. (With rare and insignificant exception.)

Trump spends each day and every week bumping his head up against his general electorate ceiling even while he is bent over kissing the arse of the fringe extreme right that propelled him to the Republican Party nomination.