Chainat school investigating after 16 year old student alleges teacher attack

webfact

Chainat school investigating after 16 year old student alleges teacher attack

xxx.jpg

Image: tnamcot

CHAINAT: -- A school in Chainat has set up an investigative committee after a 16 year old female student alleged on Facebook that she was attacked by a teacher.

The incident occurred on September 27. The student in M5 (Year 12) posted pictures of an injury to her breast area claiming that she had been hit repeatedly under her ear and in the chest area, reports tnamcot.

The student said she had come into school to take a test with some friends. A male teacher at the gate needed to call down the subject teacher in question to verify this. When this teacher came down some of the students friends said they had work to deliver.

This created some confusion as to why they were visiting school that day and the student is alleged to have raised her voice.

The student claimed that the teacher on the gate was angry and hit her under the ear then hit her chest area repeatedly. There were several witnesses. The fight and disagreement went on for the best part of a minute.

After this the student went to do her test. Later in the day her father took her to police to call for the prosecution of the teacher.

And the director of the school was informed.

School director Tawan Tantheeraphongsaid that both sides presented a different story but that witnesses suggested the teacher was in the wrong so a committee has been set up to get to the truth.

He said that the teacher claims he did not attack the student. He put his hands up to defend himself and was attacked first. The student was showing disrespectful behavior.

The committee is expected to report its findings within two weeks.

A local human rights group is showing an interest in the case.

Source: tnamcot

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-04

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, webfact said:

School director Tawan Tantheeraphongsaid that both sides presented a different story but that witnesses suggested the teacher was in the wrong so a committee has been set up to get to the truth.

Only because there were credible witnesses and because a teacher was accused hence the need for a committee?

Impartiality seems contrived, typically such matters goes under the rug.  Perhaps social media does have its use here.

any male teacher hitting a female  student has no possible defence, then again after the cup throwing teacher  was only slapped on the wrist this low life mongrel will probably get off as well. Thailand simply has no respect for students and the teachers think they are too important to be punished. Lock the bastard up.

"He put his hands up to defend himself and was attacked first. The student was showing disrespectful behavior."

So...let's get that straight!

He wants us to believe and feel compassionate for him, because...

- he was attacked by a 12 year old...

- ...girl...

- ...first...

- he had to defend himself, which lead to the visible signs on the girls body...but none on his...

- "disrespectful behavior" - whatever that means- can by no means be tolerated and has to be retaliated with physical violence...

I think, I got that right!

What a tool! 

"He put his hands up to defend himself and was attacked first. The student was showing disrespectful behavior."
So...let's get that straight!
He wants us to believe and feel compassionate for him, because...
- he was attacked by a 12 year old...
- ...girl...
- ...first...
- he had to defend himself, which lead to the visible signs on the girls body...but none on his...
- "disrespectful behavior" - whatever that means- can by no means be tolerated and has to be retaliated with physical violence...

I think, I got that right!
What a tool! 

You might want to re read the article, the girl is 16 years old in year 12 [emoji6]

And the junta leaders moan about the behaviour of students drinking running about on noisy motorbikes and having underage sex, yet turning students towards aggressive violent behaviour seems to be tolerated any responsible person e.g.; teacher who raises a hand to a student should go to jail immediately do not pass GO no appeal and no excuse struck of for ever teaching or working with students these sort of people should be treated the same as a paedophile and ostracized from polite society.

2 hours ago, greenchair said:

These rotten little sods making up stories about the teachers. 

I have seen it myself in the schools time and time again. the teacher barely touches the kid. The kid sits there for the rest of the day pinching themselves, scratching themselves, digging pencils into themselves and yes hitting themselves. Come home time suddenly the kid bursts into tears, with all the teaches wondering what's wrong. They have bruises from playing and often say the teacher did it. I tapped a kid just above the knee for giving me the middle finger and pretending to masturbate in my class. Then he told the class teacher I made the bruise on his lower leg. When the kid gets a low score, they are hellbent on getting that teacher out. This is the new way to do it. 

These are the kids that ruin classes and stop the children that want to learn. Hope she gets thrown out the school for lying. 

I copied this from the OP and think you should re-read the OP again:

"School director Tawan Tantheeraphongsaid that both sides presented a different story but that witnesses suggested the teacher was in the wrong so a committee has been set up to get to the truth."

There were witnesses........ The teacher was 'wrong'.......... And it sounds like you are maybe holding a teaching position (I won't call you a teacher from your discription of your little episode - wonder what the other side of the story would sound like from the kid you just tapped above the knee)

Intellegent people don't have to get 'physical' with kids and girls. Thai boys/men boxing Thai girls/women is in the same catagory. You probably think the Thai girls/women deserve it too.

I have seen it myself in the schools time and time again. the teacher barely touches the kid. The kid sits there for the rest of the day pinching themselves, scratching themselves, digging pencils into themselves and yes hitting themselves. Come home time suddenly the kid bursts into tears, with all the teaches wondering what's wrong. They have bruises from playing and often say the teacher did it. I tapped a kid just above the knee for giving me the middle finger and pretending to masturbate in my class. Then he told the class teacher I made the bruise on his lower leg. When the kid gets a low score, they are hellbent on getting that teacher out. This is the new way to do it. 

These are the kids that ruin classes and stop the children that want to learn. Hope she gets thrown out the school for lying. 

what you say does happen. nut in this incident, did you miss the part that there were eyewitnesses?

I hope you never teach my kid !

A teacher should not touch a child, full stop.

32 minutes ago, DM07 said:

I hope, you will never be near my kids!

Ever!

Astonishing, how in your life-experience, the victim always is the culprit and authorities are always right!

Please...don't answer!

I feel sick enough already!

Seems this is standard reply from this particular poster - probably a little unhinged himself, more than likely sends the day when not replying with nonsense to stories on child abuse pulling wings off butterflies and other interesting pastimes. 

7 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Seems this is standard reply from this particular poster - probably a little unhinged himself, more than likely sends the day when not replying with nonsense to stories on child abuse pulling wings off butterflies and other interesting pastimes. 

Are you commenting on this post? Or just attacking this poster?

Just curious...........

3 hours ago, greenchair said:

The other week I seem to recall you were tapping children with "a stick you carry for pointing", and "throwing pens at children".

Now you "just tapped a kiid above the knee" and he claimed you bruised him?

Did you learn the "tricks of the trade" from this chap?

Image result for Jimmy Edwards in Whacko

On 9/20/2016 at 11:49 AM, sirmud63 said:

yep, shot themselves in the foot with both barrels this time .

19 hours ago, worgeordie said:

So the Education dept. says he has done nothing wrong, BUT what about

the Police,surely he has a criminal case to answer.

regards worgeordie

3 hours ago, greenchair said:

You are definitely in the wrong (and I hesitate to say the word, in the case of the majority of so-called farang "English teachers") profession.

Until proven otherwise, based on your post, I'd have to put you in the same bin as  most of the other half-illiterates who, somehow, end up getting a job teaching English here in Thailand.  It wouldn't happen anywhere else.  It is merely a reflection of the extremely low standards accepted in the broken Thai education system.

You clearly have the wrong mentality to be working with children and if I ever heard of you "tapping" my kid above the knee (why there?) I'd be sorely tempted to take you to one side and give you a good tapping myself.

Teachers should never, ever physically abuse a child, no matter what.

5 hours ago, seajae said:

any male teacher hitting a female  student has no possible defence, then again after the cup throwing teacher  was only slapped on the wrist this low life mongrel will probably get off as well. Thailand simply has no respect for students and the teachers think they are too important to be punished. Lock the bastard up.

Like many people in authority, they think they are above the law!

Unfortunately, all too often, the "system" seems to support them. Very difficult for those from civilized societies to understand that.  The word medieval keeps coming to mind. :coffee1:

...respect your teachers...respect you elders.....

...problem is...many teachers....and many elders.....are just gown up sh*ts that do not deserve and respect....

....more fitting that they be exposed for the scum that they are.......then.....punishment....or prison.....

...but as mentioned...it boggles the mind how many 'people in positions of authority' fit this psycho bill.......

....teachers...doctors...other titles......

...or just 'elders'....

...jeez....

3 hours ago, Jim walker said:

And the junta leaders moan about the behaviour of students drinking running about on noisy motorbikes and having underage sex, yet turning students towards aggressive violent behaviour seems to be tolerated any responsible person e.g.; teacher who raises a hand to a student should go to jail immediately do not pass GO no appeal and no excuse struck of for ever teaching or working with students these sort of people should be treated the same as a paedophile and ostracized from polite society.

I would have to disagree my teachers gave me a good smacking a few times and I deserved it. Maybe there are times students need it.

1 hour ago, JAG said:

The other week I seem to recall you were tapping children with "a stick you carry for pointing", and "throwing pens at children".

Now you "just tapped a kiid above the knee" and he claimed you bruised him?

Did you learn the "tricks of the trade" from this chap?

Image result for Jimmy Edwards in Whacko

Or maybe this chappie?

wallposter.jpg

Teacher, leave them kids alone. All in all your just another prick in the school.