OAG denies female TV announcer among Gen Prawit’s entourage to Hawaii

webfact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a pro Junta reporter, part of thier propaganda machine and the alleged lover or prawit.  She was listed on the passenger list and photographed getting off the plane in honolulu.  

But officially was not there. LOS, the hub of alternative realities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/10/2016 at 2:52 AM, Thechook said:

She is a pro Junta reporter, part of thier propaganda machine and the alleged lover or prawit.  She was listed on the passenger list and photographed getting off the plane in honolulu. 

I had presumed the list was fake for the simple reason that she was (allegedly) hosting her live television show that day and that would be too brazen a lie if not true. They could easily prove she was on air, but they haven't put out any clips to prove it, so now I am beginning to conclude that no lie is too brazen for them.

Frankly, I'm not interested in whether she was having an affair with anyone, nor whether a pro-junta reporter went on the trip (you would expect them to take someone), nor even whether the trip was too extravagant - people always indulge themselves  on expenses - the responsibility for that lies with the people for not holding them to account. What bothers me more is the web of lies which this government doesn't scruple to put out, and which undermines anything else it might say.