• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, LannaGuy said:

evidence?  I am certain he did not know the mic was hot

Of course he did. They were seconds away from appearing on camera. The crew were awaiting their arrival, and already recording as the bus approached. Trump was well aware of this, and aware he was wearing a microphone. He was also an experienced contributor to a reality TV show who would have understood the situation he was in. There's no way he wouldn't have known he was being recorded. 

1 minute ago, SoiBiker said:

There's no way he wouldn't have known he was being recorded. 

Knowing and remembering are two entirely different things. It's what's called "second nature". It was second nature to him that he was being recorded. Being alert to it by remembering is something else entirely. I'm sure POTUS (whoever s/he may be) knows that the Secret Service is always there. S/he would regard it as so much part of the background there will be times when their presence will be forgotten as s/he focuses on other things.

Just now, SaintLouisBlues said:

Knowing and remembering are two entirely different things. It's what's called "second nature". It was second nature to him that he was being recorded. Being alert to it by remembering is something else entirely. I'm sure POTUS (whoever s/he may be) knows that the Secret Service is always there. S/he would regard it as so much part of the background there will be times when their presence will be forgotten as s/he focuses on other things.

Sure, maybe he forgot. But that's an error on his part, and nobody else's fault. 

1 minute ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

True. Whether it was an "error of judgement in allowing it to be recorded" depends on whether you believe that everyone, always, is carefully considering everything that goes on around them every minute of the day.

He was at work, making offensive comments about a colleague, with a live microphone attached to him.

I'd call that an error of judgement. 

1 minute ago, SoiBiker said:

He was at work, making offensive comments about a colleague, with a live microphone attached to him.

I'd call that an error of judgement. 

It's obviously so important for you to be right, whereas frankly my dear I don't give a damn, I'll leave it to you

Latest:

—55 GOP congresspeople & governors now not supporting Trump

—37 announced non-support since pussygate video

Full list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MudzswjU45efqvus21goEqtknbsfy9w2CLaWvOa_z0/edit#gid=448790843

Also, WSJ reports that the GOP has decided to stop funding the Trump campaign and divert all funds to downstream GOP candidates for Senate and Congress. They have effectively written off Trump.

Curiously, pre pussygate, all these GOP geniuses were apparently unaware that the guy is a pig. 

T

More "distractions" coming ... new branding for trump ... RAPEY donald.

A real "pro family" man ...

Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/trump-on-howard-stern/index.html

Again, yes, most men are horn dogs. trump is another kind of dog and the republican party will take a very long time to get over his doggie droppings. 

Edited by Jingthing

And the beat goes on:

• Condoleezza Rice says Donald should not be President and withdraw .

http://www.businessinsider.com/condoleezza-rice-donald-trump-video-2005-women-2016-10

• Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger he won’t vote for the GOP candidate
  • Ohio Gov. John Kasich said he would not vote for Trump
  • Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse said Trump should step aside
  • Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said this election will be the first presidential contest where he won’t vote for the GOP candidate
  • Nebraska Sen. Deb Fischer wrote that he withdraws his endorsement
  • Virginia Rep. Barbara Comstock called for Pence “or another appropriate nominee” to replace Donald
  • Nebraska Sen. Deb Fischer withdraws his endorsement
  • Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner said he will not vote for Donald
  • Alaska Republican senator Dan Sullivan called on Dnald to step aside for Pense

http://ktla.com/2016/10/08/republicans-quick-to-condemn-donald-trump-after-2005-video-leaked-but-few-pull-endorsements/

1 minute ago, stander said:

Trump-voters want policy discussed not biased media propaganda. Play the ball not the man

That stage has passed a long time ago, with Trump talking sound bites and refusing to talk policies.

43 minutes ago, stander said:

Trump-voters want policy discussed not biased media propaganda. Play the ball not the man

Seriously, the last thing you want is for anybody to look at his policies. 

Your loyalty is touching, but I think you're flogging a dead horse here. 

1 minute ago, stander said:

Clinton Camp was forced to use their ace in the hole, the Trump tape prematurely because of the Wikileak Podesta emails. The problem for them is there 48,000 plus more to be released.

I doubt the emails bothered them much - they don't appear to have revealed anything interesting. 

3 minutes ago, stander said:

Clinton Camp was forced to use their ace in the hole, the Trump tape prematurely because of the Wikileak Podesta emails. The problem for them is there 48,000 plus more to be released.

Talk about deflection.   

It would take most of the Trump supporters years to read all those emails and then for some their comprehension skills are limited.   Some of them probably have big words in them too.  

15 hours ago, bendejo said:

Not bugged and clandestine, he was "mic'd up," meaning he had a wireless microphone on his lapel. 

But somebody was recording it nevertheless otherwise how would we get to hear about it? This happened 11 years ago remember.

1 minute ago, Xircal said:

But somebody was recording it nevertheless otherwise how would we get to hear about it? This happened 11 years ago remember.

Yes. The people making the TV show he was appearing on were recording it. That's how TV works. 

Edited by SoiBiker