Girls Engaged in Prostitution and Drug Use as168 Spa Raided

webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Remus1830 said:

Legalise and collect taxes control health instead of pretending there is no prostitution in Thailand it only makes the people in charge look even more stupid. It's the same as saying there are no Indians in England.

Legalise and no pay offs to the police etc.

5 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Collected used condoms as evidence ! I think some DNA profiling and random semen testing will lead to the criminals.

As David Caruso would say, holding filled condom to the light , "These little fish (dons sunglasses)....are gonna lead us to a whale"

This preposterous! A Spa offering sexual services? I find this very hard to believe. We were told some time back, by a politician doing an onsite check on Walking Street that there was no prostitution! We were assured by this revered politician and now some contrived accusations have been made to the contrary. Unbelievable! :sad:

1 hour ago, Remus1830 said:

Legalise and collect taxes control health instead of pretending there is no prostitution in Thailand it only makes the people in charge look even more stupid. It's the same as saying there are no Indians in England.

I agree, but it doesn't work perfectly. I live a lot of the time in Singapore which has legalised prostitution zones--foreign women are given special passes to work in licensed brothels for a period of time and have to go for regular health checks. However, 'dodgy' stuff is still rife in KTVs, massage shops, pubs, etc. Going to a government approved brothel is a little too 'clinical' some people, especially when it's about having 'fun' on the clock...  

PATTAYA: -- At 6.30pm, on the afternoon of October 11, Banglamung police received shocking reports that a Spa, located on Soi Chalermprakiet, was really offering sexual services.

Is there more than one April Fool's day here?? I do not think it is possible to shock anyone in Pattaya!!!:shock1::shock1::shock1::shock1::shock1:

how widespread is this problem is difficult to fathom  but it seems rampant enough. this case is particularly weird as the operator did  not even have a licence to operate the business and committed so many additional breaches of law over and above that.

Just now, mlmcleod said:

PATTAYA: -- At 6.30pm, on the afternoon of October 11, Banglamung police received shocking reports that a Spa, located on Soi Chalermprakiet, was really offering sexual services.

Is there more than one April Fool's day here?? I do not think it is possible to shock anyone in Pattaya!!!:shock1::shock1::shock1::shock1::shock1:

really. then why nothing is done about it.

12 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

This preposterous! A Spa offering sexual services? I find this very hard to believe. We were told some time back, by a politician doing an onsite check on Walking Street that there was no prostitution! We were assured by this revered politician and now some contrived accusations have been made to the contrary. Unbelievable! :sad:

a land of smiles and surprises.... at every corner.

Article doesn't give a timeline for when"... as officers surrounded the building, one went inside armed with 3000 baht in cash to find out what it could buy" 

Perhaps"one went inside" took that literally & added to the condom collection!!

1 hour ago, Remus1830 said:

Are there Indians in England?

Really?

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

And when will they raid the big names?

Or did they pay big money already?

"168 Spa", 3rd rd., Soi 9

Never heard, could not find a reliable source for location.

Must be an insider tip.

Seems I have a task for my next stay.:biggrin:

Little detour from Big C Extra.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Drugs, no licence, underage if that is evident understand & agree.

As to the rest what is Thailand going to become !!!!!. a pillar of morals ? Tourist numbers on the way down.Operators beware,,, ensure your brown envelopes ge where they should    ,,, on time