Hate speech trial of far-right politician Wilders will go ahead

rooster59

17 hours ago, stevenl said:
"Integration means accepting Dutch values on gay rights , freedom of speech, womans rights. And so on.

The vast majority of muslims in Netherlands do not do this."

And you base this on what information?

Partly on the Dutch talk shows that keep bringing up the issue about problems with muslims not integrating in The Netherlands.  And that the Dutch government has called tbe multicultural society a failure.  I could go on and on but I just feel we will not agree on this anyway.  So we will see in 25 years who got it right ....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Saradoc1972 said:

The mayor of Amsterdam has called on Dutch Muslims to emigrate to some country were they could be themselves, if Islam was so important to them, he further claimed street criminality in the Netherlands was firmly in the hands of Moroccans. The town of Emden had to establish curfews specifically for Moroccans (yes, apparently that is possible in enlightened societies), because the little charmers kept on marauding through the streets mugging, assaulting, and torching cars by the dozens. In Amsterdam there are Sharia patrols and Sharia4Holland activists. They fill up the prison system like they do everywhere else, the percentage on welfare is disproportionate.

I suppose the bad Dutch didn't give their muzzie-immigrants enough love.

And no, they are not integrated, I start hating that word. They don't integrate, they don't want to. Any concentration of Muslims turns the place into the very hellhole those came from.

When you start a post with a claim that is totally out of context and does far from represent the opinion of the person quoted your post has no value or credibility.

After that mentioning a town in Germany as being Dutch does not help.

Edited by stevenl

On 10/23/2016 at 11:36 AM, soalbundy said:

Muslims don't integrate,they want the society to change to suite them

I believe you are not aware that there are various streams in Islam. 
One cannot make a statement like this about Muslims in general.

It would be similar to stating that the Dutch are intolerant since in a Strict Dutch reformed village, adulterers and youngsters trying to deny their fatherly responsibilities, would be paraded around the village on a cart filled with manure and therefore Dutch cannot integrate.

Now, before you head to the Netherlands to view such disgusting demonstration of tolerant religions, I can tell you that such evidently fine social control and intolerance have (been) stopped some 50 years ago after nationwide popular outrage.
As far as I know, there are no statistics how many times this traditional punishment was meted out.

Edited by KKr

4 hours ago, KKr said:

I believe you are not aware that there are various streams in Islam. 
One cannot make a statement like this about Muslims in general.

It would be similar to stating that the Dutch are intolerant since in a Strict Dutch reformed village, adulterers and youngsters trying to deny their fatherly responsibilities, would be paraded around the village on a cart filled with manure and therefore Dutch cannot integrate.

Now, before you head to the Netherlands to view such disgusting demonstration of tolerant religions, I can tell you that such evidently fine social control and intolerance have (been) stopped some 50 years ago after nationwide popular outrage.
As far as I know, there are no statistics how many times this traditional punishment was meted out.

Well at least they weren't stoned to death or beheaded and it was their own countrymen doing it in their own country, seems a fairly harmless  form of local punishment often needed when recourse to the courts isn't possible,could work well here, try getting a wayward father to pay for his children through the courts in Thailand if you are a poor farming girl.