US condemns ''failed'' North Korea ballistic missile test

rooster59

US condemns ''failed'' North Korea ballistic missile test

606x341_346775.jpg

The US military has condemned a ‘‘failed’‘ North Korean test launch of an intermediate ballistic missile near the northwestern city of Kusong.

Pentagon spokesman US Navy Commander Gary Ross said, ‘‘We strongly condemn this and North Korea’s other recent missile tests.’‘

Last month, Pyongyang said it had successfully carried out its fifth nuclear test, in defiance of UN resolutions.

A 5.3 magnitude earthquake had earlier been detected near the test site.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-10-16

2 hours ago, maximillian said:

Not a fan of NK but can understand their efforts to become a nuclear power.

Huh, please explain, the second biggest nutcase in power and you feel it is OK for them to have nuclear toys ?

I will assume you have been drinking.

Huh, please explain, the second biggest nutcase in power and you feel it is OK for them to have nuclear toys ?

How many countries has North Korea invaded or destabilized in the past 3 decades?

Now - how about the US?

So who is more dangerous?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, rosst said:

He didn't say it was OK.  I'll translate for you.

What he said was: "People take notice if you have Nukes.  It might make them think twice about lobbing one your way and you get to bully people who haven't got them.  Not surprising that a fat little thug like KJu wants them".

I will assume that you.............never mind.

3 hours ago, Dagnabbit said:

How many countries has North Korea invaded or destabilized in the past 3 decades?

Now - how about the US?

I'd take the past 3 decades of history versus a nut job with a nuclear capable ballistic missile. Any day. Can you imagine the devastation it would cause if launched at Seoul or Tokyo?

^^ But that would never happen, because (aside from not having warheads small enough to fit on BMs) if it did, it'd be all-over for NK. They want them for insurance.

‘‘We strongly condemn this and North Korea’s other recent missile tests.’‘

I'm sure those strong words will put the wind up him and make him think twice. All this condemning is pointless.

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

^^ But that would never happen, because (aside from not having warheads small enough to fit on BMs) if it did, it'd be all-over for NK. They want them for insurance.

I'm sure those strong words will put the wind up him and make him think twice. All this condemning is pointless.

Some experts say NK might have the technology for this. But it's not confirmed.

1 hour ago, rijb said:

Where is NK getting this technology?  I can't believe they have the capability to develop their own, as crappy as it is.

The first reactor and short range missiles were from the USSR. Egypt also provided technology.

On 10/16/2016 at 4:30 PM, Dagnabbit said:

Now - how about the US?

In serious need of medication I would say.