Newbie Help Required

kevin44

So tell us, dear Brit, where should my Thai lady friends go to meet nice men.

Tell them to meet dvk1951 and I at TQ2 at 2200 on Friday. :o

2200 hrs is too late for a first date. Now, if you said T42 at 1600. How will we know you and are you nice? I am chaperoning.

dvk1951 is easy to spot...he wears flowered shirts, "Hello Kitty" shorts, black socks with brown loafers.

I'll be the young, handsome and well dressed guy with him.

I really dont understand why people that come/go to thailand have the feeling that they must "sponser" someone. Just because its Thailand? I dont think so. Im of the opinion anyone you may meet under normal circumstance is an equal, if a relationship eventuates, then ofcourse theres giving and taking involved. My advice to the op is, dont be fooled into thinking this is mainstream, its not. Some people may tell you otherwise :o Just went back and learned your going to Pattaya, disregard everything i just said... :D

Edited by soi lurker

Learn to Speak Thai

Stay away from Bars, the foreigners in them and the girls who work in them, and you will have a much happier time here. It just simplifies your life.

There are so many nice young women in this city who speak English, have some edcation and have never been near a bar. And, they want to meet foreigners, too.

But how to meet them?

:D How do you normally meet people??? :o

I know several attractive and educated young Thai women who do not have boyfriends and would very much like to have. So there does seem to be a problem in getting to meet. I have heard of cafes in Bangkok where one can go and meet different people by changing tables. Young unmarried Singaporeans had problem until the government (?) set up social evenings. So I don't think my question is tooo stupid.

If you Pm me there phone numbers, i can pop around and service them if you wish.

and do the washing. :D

Dear Icecubes, how sweeeet of you but really don't think you are the right type. Service indeed!! Consider yourself a bit of a bull, do you? dom

Dear Tammi

No I could never measure up to a Bull, l would come a very close second.

Never had any complaints yet.

Are you sure im not the right type? as the upper class always yearn for a bit of

rough.

Have a nice day.

:D

Tell them to meet dvk1951 and I at TQ2 at 2200 on Friday. :D

2200 hrs is too late for a first date. Now, if you said T42 at 1600. How will we know you and are you nice? I am chaperoning.

dvk1951 is easy to spot...he wears flowered shirts, "Hello Kitty" shorts, black socks with brown loafers.

... WITH VOMIT ON HIS SHIRT! :o

Tell them to meet dvk1951 and I at TQ2 at 2200 on Friday. :D

... WITH VOMIT ON HIS SHIRT! :D

:osick006.gif :Dsick006.gif :Dsick006.gif

Edited by Buckwheat