multi entry non o not available Liverpool or hull

5 hours ago, elviajero said:

You can still apply via the Consulates, but they need to get authority from The Embassy in London before issuing the visa, which will take a few days.

Not anymore. Several reports of them only doing single entry visas at the consulates now. Multiple entry visas have to be applied for at the embassy now.

• Like 2

the price of multiple entry visas has been removed from the application forms too. The website states that multiple entry visas must be applied for at the embassy. The consulate will only issue single entry visas

THE ROYAL THAI CONSULATE REGRETS THAT THEY ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO ISSUE MULTI-ENTRY NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS.  A SINGLE ENTRY VISA MUST BE APPLIED FOR AND THEN EXTENDED IN THAILAND.  ALTERNATIVELY, PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EMBASSY IN LONDON.

not sure what is needed for a successful extension   800,000 in the bank for a couple of months I guess. does anybody know for sure?? 

6 minutes ago, eee-stuart said:

the price of multiple entry visas has been removed from the application forms too. The website states that multiple entry visas must be applied for at the embassy. The consulate will only issue single entry visas

THE ROYAL THAI CONSULATE REGRETS THAT THEY ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO ISSUE MULTI-ENTRY NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS.  A SINGLE ENTRY VISA MUST BE APPLIED FOR AND THEN EXTENDED IN THAILAND.  ALTERNATIVELY, PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EMBASSY IN LONDON.

not sure what is needed for a successful extension   800,000 in the bank for a couple of months I guess. does anybody know for sure?? 

You'd need 800K baht in a Thai bak for 60 days, an income certified by your embassy of at least 65K baht pm, or a combination of the two totaling 800K.

5 minutes ago, eee-stuart said:

So I'm guessing that if the multiple entry non o  visas are  still available in Savannakhet  then it may not be for much longer.

Why not just apply to London directly? I get mine from there without any bother..

5 minutes ago, eee-stuart said:

So I'm guessing that if the multiple entry non o  visas are  still available in Savannakhet  then it may not be for much longer.

You can still get a Multiple Entry Non 'O' via the Embassy in London which can be applied for by post. My guess is that the consulates have abused their power and issued too many ME visas, and have had that privilege taken away. There's no reason why that should have a knock on effect to Savannakhet.

1 hour ago, elviajero said:

You can still get a Multiple Entry Non 'O' via the Embassy in London which can be applied for by post. My guess is that the consulates have abused their power and issued too many ME visas, and have had that privilege taken away. There's no reason why that should have a knock on effect to Savannakhet.

1 hour ago, elviajero said:

Exactly,  This change did not happen overnight it is at least 1 year old 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, swampdonkey said:

Exactly,  This change did not happen overnight it is at least 1 year old 

Before they were able to accept the application and have it approved by the embassy. In August of this year many honorary Thai consulates worldwide were informed they could no longer issue multiple entry visas. Only embassies and official consulates can issue them now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, taff33 said:

I'm getting a little bit confused here,I've always got my non-o visa based on being married to a Thai at Cardiff,is this type of visa being stopped.Some help please.

It is not being eliminated but you apparently will have to apply for it at the embassy in London if you want a multiple entry non-o visa.

Honorary consulates can no longer issue multiple entry visas.

6 hours ago, eee-stuart said:

I wasn't asking for any advice  I was merely stating that the 12 month non o visa was no longer being issued at liverpool     

Not even when you said this?

" not sure what is needed for a successful extension   800,000 in the bank for a couple of months I guess. does anybody know for sure?? "

• Like 2