One pass for all expressway systems as of November 1

webfact

15 minutes ago, robblok said:

Ok going to check how that works.. guess i need an easypass nr or something like that and hopefully it works with kasikorn because it seems other banks are ahead of them.

You need the number on the card (not the on board unit), you need that card to use the Cash/Top Up lanes too. I keep mine in the car :)

4 minutes ago, Crossy said:

You need the number on the card (not the on board unit), you need that card to use the Cash/Top Up lanes too. I keep mine in the car :)

Ok need to ask the ex where she put it :P.. ah complications :smile:

On October 31, 2016 at 0:13 PM, robblok said:

I got an easypass.. does anyone if there is an option to top it up online or something like that. Previously my ex just put a 1000 or 2000 on it but its starting to go low now and not sure where to top up. 

I top up mine with SCB Easy on my computer. Does not show the balance, but you can add any amount you want in 500 or 1000 Baht increments.

Anybody actually tried to use the Easypass to go through any of the Mpass toll gates on 7 yet? (or the other way)

Want to get the Easypass for use on both on Friday, just would like confirmation the system works as planned though!!

this morning went through both easy pass and m-pass gates with both devices mounted

charged the m-pass device on both occasions, maybe because that device is relatively new

compared to the easy pass device with is like 12 years old and signal might be stronger

Anyway balance is gone soon on m pass so i assume that easy pass will automatically 

come into play

I know huuuge assumption but only way to find out is to put it to the test

This morning I thought I would try the M pass only. Took easy pass down and stuffed it in the central console armrest with the rest of my junk. So, got the M pass mounted on the rear view mirror, went through an 'easy pass gate' and it charged the hidden easy pass??????????