FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

3 hours ago, Linzz said:

Make believe email scandal? Where have you been living? Under a rock?

Personal server. Not illegal.

Sensitive information. Out of thousands of emails a tiny number were classified, most retroactively.

Shouldn't get security clearance. Sec State is an authorizing entity. Different rules apply.

No charges. No indictment. No jail.

Made up scandal. You just don't like her for some reason. Maybe have a thing about powerful women. That's your problem. She and her machine will beat of this made up scandal just like they have for the past 30 or more years. Is she a liar? You betcha. I would be too if I constantly had to fend of grubby little nobodies from other countries making up crap to drag me down.

You can keep your fake astonishment out there with your sheep. People who have a clue know what's going on.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, 212Roger said:

Man oh man.  I'm NOT referring to the <1%;  I'm addressing the 99% who get pregnant!!!  Forget it.  Please!

I didn't say you were referring to them, I said you were disregarding them, something that all the pro-lifers do.

Are you also pro-life with regard to abolishing the death penalty?

9 hours ago, Morch said:

Guess you're getting mixed  up, what with the snipping of posts and all that. I was the one suggesting there was more to Republican failure over the last 8 years than media bias (like here). The one highlighting the media's role while ignoring other mentioned factors is you.

The link posted is from 2014. We are discussing Trump's relationship with the media during his campaigns. In addition, Trump's comments were presented on Fox. Not clear if Fox is considered MSM nowadays and by whom.

You seem to be the one who is confused. Don't you even know what is in your own posts?

I have never claimed the media is "solely responsible" for Republican loses. However, they make a HUGE difference by constantly distorting facts and telling blatant lies about presidential candidate. This is YOUR claim that I responded to and it is complete nonsense:

"Alleging the media is solely responsible for Republican presidential campaign failures during the last 8 years (and preemptively making similar claims with regard to the current campaigns) is quite out there."

It seems you want to split hairs about how long Trump has claimed media bias. He has been doing it all along. What possible difference does it make where he claimed it anyway? He was not complaining about Fox News he was complaining about the biased media ON Fox news.

7 times Donald Trump talked up the ‘dishonest,’ ‘dirty’ ABC News poll during the primaries.

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/06/26/7-times-donald-trump-talked-up-the-dishonest-dirty-abc-news-poll-during-the-primaries/

1 minute ago, Shawn0000 said:

I didn't say you were referring to them, I said you were disregarding them, something that all the pro-lifers do.

Are you also pro-life with regard to abolishing the death penalty?

Actually, I'm for Capital Punishment.  In California, we voted for the death penalty and didn't get it. Twice!  Why even vote?  Lastly, whether you like or dislike a law is not the issue; the voters should get what they voted for when it was voted upon and won.

3 minutes ago, 212Roger said:

Actually, I'm for Capital Punishment.  In California, we voted for the death penalty and didn't get it. Twice!  Why even vote?  Lastly, whether you like or dislike a law is not the issue; the voters should get what they voted for when it was voted upon and won.

Always the way, I have never met anyone who was pro-life who was not also pro-death penalty.

10 minutes ago, 212Roger said:

So can we change your last line as I like it to :

"Lastly, whether you like or dislike a law Presidential candidate or not is not the issue; the voters should get what they voted for when it was voted upon and won."

(bearing in mind HRC will win :)  )

Edited by Andaman Al

Just now, Andaman Al said:

So can we change your last line as I like it to :

"Lastly, whether you like or dislike a law Presidential candidate or not is not the issue; the voters should get what they voted for when it was voted upon and won."

I knew that was coming while I was typing my comment.  But I must admit, you got me.  Kudos.

4 minutes ago, Opl said:

"Over the course of decades, Donald Trump’s companies have systematically destroyed or hidden thousands of emails, digital records and paper documents demanded in official proceedings, often in defiance of court orders."

http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-trump-companies-destroyed-emails-documents-515120?rm=eu

I have no doubt that is true, and if it is he should be charged, hopefully convicted and sentenced accordingly. My objection is when people post things like that as justification for the crimes of others who, in my opinion, if they have engaged in similar behaviors should be charged, hopefully convicted and sentenced accordingly..

2 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

What is your point?  That they should be forced to give birth to the baby of the man who raped her because they are a small number in relation to those who were not raped?  I'm not too keen on totalitarianism, it is a heartless ideal to disregard those women just because they are outnumbered.

2 hours ago, 212Roger said:

What percentage of females who have abortions are due to being raped?  Less than 1%?!?

But the pro-life position is that there are no exceptions even for the less than 1%.

12 minutes ago, Opl said:

My objection is when a candidate denounces to the mob practices he is familiar with, as if himself was 100% clean. 

Hypocrisy is not against the law and if it were all of Washington would be a prison and most of the rest of America. I'll settle for prosecuting actual lawbreakers regardless of their status.

4 hours ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Personal server. Not illegal.

Sensitive information. Out of thousands of emails a tiny number were classified, most retroactively.

Shouldn't get security clearance. Sec State is an authorizing entity. Different rules apply.

No charges. No indictment. No jail.

Made up scandal. You just don't like her for some reason. Maybe have a thing about powerful women. That's your problem. She and her machine will beat of this made up scandal just like they have for the past 30 or more years. Is she a liar? You betcha. I would be too if I constantly had to fend of grubby little nobodies from other countries making up crap to drag me down.

You can keep your fake astonishment out there with your sheep. People who have a clue know what's going on.

Isn't destroying emails after they were subpoenaed illegal?

6 hours ago, Bob9 said:

Why do Liberals always shoot the messenger when it is bad news, but praise them when it is good. Actually - dont answer that - I know why. 

Steady on. I will answer. I'm not a "liberal" and it wasn't a putdown, and if you look at his answer you will see I "liked" it because he is a returned soldier who put his life on the line and now living the dream in Thailand and all respect  due to him.

I genuinely thought he was Australian which is a reasonable conclusion to draw by his avatar and commented that's all. Are we at cross purposes Bob? 

6 hours ago, Publicus said:

Because you're a poster who's regularly complains about the over-educated LW, I only wanted to point out the poster you were replying to got yer goat about it. Your use of the word 'snobs' and 'consescending' among other same or similar lexicon comes from over there, not from over here.

If anything, we over here give due attention to the under educated angry white redneck losers supporting Trump. It's in the polling demograpics. It's a characteristic of 'em that's documented.

Maybe they'd be happy in Russia where there is the strong leader they adore and where the population takes a bizarrely boastful pride in surviving as losers. 

Nope I never complain about education per se. What I complain of is the self adoration of the LW continually using that status to assume themselves as the ruling class of social and political awareness. They just can't help themselves standing on their soap boxes mocking the great unwashed and getting their jollies from it.

"Under educated angry white redneck losers" is not a demographic, it's bluster espoused by you and well illustrates my point. If you said "White males lacking College degrees" or similar that might qualify as a demographic.  

5 hours ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Your 'right' to comment about America? But you weren't commenting about America. You were making personal attacks against an American poster. You have no moral high ground here. You were being a school yard bully, ganging up with a bunch of other bullies to attack someone who was providing information that you and your thug mates didn't like.

People can refer to your personal attacks in Post 673 673

Perhaps you can make up your mind about which line of attack to use against me. First you call me a nationalistic ideologue and then you call me a left wing theocrat among you whining about people looking down on you. Well, you only have yourself to blame for that.

Keep celebrating ignorance. Keep feeding your persecution and inferiority complexes. Keep attacking people who have information that clearly demonstrates that you don't know what you are talking about and just parroting right wing partisan rubbish gleaned from some website somewhere. What will you and your little gang do next I wonder. Poke out your tongues I would imagine. 

Just keep on whining. Like Trump and the rest of the losers who believe in his selfish, divisive and regressive crap. Keep on attacking members who don't buy into the scam that has clearly captured the low information types. Keep on blaming others for your own inadequacies. Just keep on whining and stay true to form.

Lol !  Got your goat did I? Take a nap, you'll feel calmer for it.

I always listen to CSpan Washington Journal, Open Phones which anyone can call in on. It seems to me that Trump may well do it. On thing, I am surprised about so far is that they haven't mentioned the electoral college. They could literally vote for whoever they want despite the way their states go. So with this couldn't anyone actually win?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?417374-2/washington-journal-news-headlines-viewer-calls

1 hour ago, Alive said:

I always listen to CSpan Washington Journal, Open Phones which anyone can call in on. It seems to me that Trump may well do it. On thing, I am surprised about so far is that they haven't mentioned the electoral college. They could literally vote for whoever they want despite the way their states go. So with this couldn't anyone actually win?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?417374-2/washington-journal-news-headlines-viewer-calls

The Open Mouth Hour at C-Span is eminently ignorable.

Electors to the Electoral College are in each state pledged to one specific candidate. So there is in each state a slate of electors pledged to HRC and a slate of electors pledged to Donald Trump. Same for candidates on the ballot of the state from a dozen other parties.

The candidate that gets the most votes in each state gets her/his slate of Electors to the Electoral College. That slate from each states goes to a Joint Session of the Congress of the United States in Washington on January 6th to certify the election of the President.

(Madame President)

7 hours ago, Strange said:

Are victims of rape not allowed to get an abortion in the US?

Right now virtually everyone is permitted to get an abortion. Hillary would opt to remove the word virtually from that statement. Then the arguments would swing toward a woman's right to infanticide. Abortions are probably appropriate in some instances, but unlimited access offends most of us. 

2 hours ago, Linzz said:

Nope I never complain about education per se. What I complain of is the self adoration of the LW continually using that status to assume themselves as the ruling class of social and political awareness. They just can't help themselves standing on their soap boxes mocking the great unwashed and getting their jollies from it.

"Under educated angry white redneck losers" is not a demographic, it's bluster espoused by you and well illustrates my point. If you said "White males lacking College degrees" or similar that might qualify as a demographic.  

Being always reluctant as I am to try not to put words in the mouth of the other, I nonetheless see that education is fine and proper for conservatives but silly for and abused by the LW.

And that it is only on the right where the useful idiot rednecks are welcomed. Along with the racial types, the 2nd Amendment gun nuts who've mangled the Amendment from a militia to protect the state to a militia to attack the state and other citizens....the list goes on of how only the right has a valid and proper education while the LW are pampered dilettantes who are, unlike the right, eccentric, smug, condescending -- not to mention snobby.

This is entertaining so don't stop now with the elitist maturity supremacy and supremacist stuff. I for one would like to hear more of this amusing if not condescending and snobbish take the right has against the LW.

7 minutes ago, Publicus said:

The Open Mouth Hour at C-Span is eminently ignorable.

Electors to the Electoral College are in each state pledged to one specific candidate. So there is in each state a slate of electors pledged to HRC and a slate of electors pledged to Donald Trump. Same for candidates on the ballot of the state from a dozen other parties.

The candidate that gets the most votes in each state gets her/his slate of Electors to the Electoral College. That slate from each states goes to a Joint Session of the Congress of the United States in Washington on January 6th to certify the election of the President.

(Madame President)

You criticize C-Span, yet frequently quote Politicususa?

By the way, polls are noise intended to gain viewers/readers. The only people I know that participate are youngsters with too much time on their hands. Those of us who find productive things to do during the day don't accept unsolicited calls, emails or anything else. If we do accidentally answer when pollsters call we certainly don't share our thoughts and beliefs. 

4 minutes ago, tuktuktuk said:

You criticize C-Span, yet frequently quote Politicususa?

By the way, polls are noise intended to gain viewers/readers. The only people I know that participate are youngsters with too much time on their hands. Those of us who find productive things to do during the day don't accept unsolicited calls, emails or anything else. If we do accidentally answer when pollsters call we certainly don't share our thoughts and beliefs. 

I spoke to the Open Mouth Segment of C-Span which had been specifically mentioned in other terminology by another poster. For the Record, C-Span is a superior public affairs network.

The rest of the post sounds like a personal daily schedule so it is of no interest to this poster, but it is a public discussion board so someone somewhere might find it either interesting or amusing.

Carry on.

5 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Being always reluctant as I am to try not to put words in the mouth of the other, I nonetheless see that education is fine and proper for conservatives but silly for and abused by the LW.

And that it is only on the right where the useful idiot rednecks are welcomed. Along with the racial types, the 2nd Amendment gun nuts who've mangled the Amendment from a militia to protect the state to a militia to attack the state and other citizens....the list goes on of how only the right has a valid and proper education while the LW are pampered dilettantes who are, unlike the right, eccentric, smug, condescending -- not to mention snobby.

This is entertaining so don't stop now with the elitist maturity supremacy and supremacist stuff. I for one would like to hear more of this amusing if not condescending and snobbish take the right has against the LW.

Sure happy to oblige. 

It is interesting that those on the left commonly exhibit (well illustrated on here) a penchant for using their academic credentials as a status symbol even to the point of revealing the nature of those credentials as a means of adding extra weight to their arguments. The need to reveal such personal information and even use it to as padding to an argument instead undercuts their own validity.  This is illustrated in the use of mocking rhetoric and epithets.

Also interesting is your point about the Right.The above is not indulged in so much, as also illustrated on TVF  because they don't have qualifications to use to browbeat others with but simply rely on the strengths of their arguments themselves. Or if they do have qualifications then they recognize that they are irrelevant to the argument on hand and to introduce personal status is simply a bourgeois preoccupation.