FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

They finally got Al Capone for tax evasion.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Trump is the only candidate for Potus in the modern era who will not release his tax returns.

Comey and his political FBI are the issue of bureaucracy in this election cycle and going forward into next year and the next four years. FBI in the J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building in Washington need their hidden cells of right wingnuts cleared out.

Decisively. 

Image result for photo aerial j edgar hoover fbi building washington dc

J Edgar Hoover FBI Building Above Washington DC

Potus can order it up at any time -- or any Member of the Senate or the House can order up a full audit by the General Accountability Office which is the investigative agency of the Congress against the Executive Branch.

Fully legitimate question for the GAO is: Did any member of FBI violate the Hatch Act to either the letter of the law, or to the spirit of the law.

Coming soon.

19 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Vomit inducing hillary should be in elder care already. 

I think you really mean a mental hospital for people who don't know the difference between obvious lies and the truth.

5 hours ago, dcutman said:

The Clinton Crime Family might want to dust off that old Clinton Defense Fund paperwork, and get this scam going again.

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-06-29/news/mn-9956_1_defense-funds

It won't work.

The country has moved beyond that tired old slight of hand that's worked for the Clinton's up until now.

A new day is dawning!  :smile:

Trump is the only candidate for Potus in the modern era who will not release his tax returns.

Comey and his political FBI are the issue of bureaucracy in this election cycle and going forward into next year and the next four years. FBI in the J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building in Washington need their hidden cells of right wingnuts cleared out.

Decisively. 

j-edgar-hoover-fbi-building-above-washington-dc-18915447.jpg

Potus can order it up at any time -- or any Member of the Senate or the House can order up a full audit by the General Accountability Office which is the investigative agency of the Congress against the Executive Branch.

Fully legitimate question for the GAO is: Did any member of FBI violate the Hatch Act to either the letter of the law, or to the spirit of the law.

Coming soon.

Wasn't it you who was complaining recently about possible right wing witch hunts?

Remember remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot.

4 hours ago, Publicus said:

Decisively. 

Coming soon.

Filling all the empty Inspectors general posts would have been a good start, rather than the politically beholden temporary appointees currently in place.

3 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

Wasn't it you who was complaining recently about possible right wing witch hunts?

Remember remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot.

Comey's Coup.

Inspired by secret police agencies in all banana republics and Russian speaking countries everywhere.

Comey's cooked, same as his superpatriot right wingnut cells in FBI. Comey had been their cover but now he and they have gone too far.

12 hours ago, dcutman said:

I believe this particular donation had something to do with Qatar not only receiving American weapons but also being allowed to supply weapons to Radical Muslim groups in Libya and Syria. The same weapons used to kill the four Americans in Benghazi.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html

More likely the weapons Ambassador Stevens was trying to get from Libya to Syria, unless you think he was in Benghazi opening kindergartens.

1 hour ago, Chicog said:

More likely the weapons Ambassador Stevens was trying to get from Libya to Syria, unless you think he was in Benghazi opening kindergartens.

I would agree. Under the orders of Hillary, he was working with the CIA to covertly smuggle weapons from Qatar into Libya to arm rebels there as well as arm Syrian rebels. I doubt Stevens intended for these weapons to arm radical Muslims.  But in fact became reality that empowering Qatar to be responsible for the distribution of these weapons, he, the CIA and the US govt lost control of these weapons and in fact these weapons ended up in the hands of ISIS fighters and other radical groups that ended his life, and thousands of other innocent's.

This is on the list of Hillary's foreign relation  disasters along with all the others.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clintons-six-foreign-policy-catastrophes/5509543

14 hours ago, Publicus said:

Decisively. 

Coming soon.

I'm beginning to think you don't really understand politics. In all likelihood he didn't pay any taxes. That's because he took full advantage of the perverted tax laws that your liberal heroes have contrived for years and years.   If you don't like that I don't know what to tell you. Revealing that wouldn't be to his political advantage. The only people who understand taxes are the ones who'll vote for him. Your average democratic voter doesn't pay taxes either. They collect food stamps, Medicaid and welfare. 

We don't really care about Comey either. All I knew about him before this episode was that he was probably just another Obama stooge/lackey. I'm sorry if your boy's attempt to reach across the aisle didn't work out. Maybe for the next election you'll endorse a candidate who abides by federal laws. Maybe you and your liberal friends will just do away with the FBI. After all, you don't seem to like their enforcement efforts. Just ask the BLM folks what they'd like to see instead. 

I still think Hillary will be elected. My only hope is that her contempt for American values will make her a lame duck for four years. 

I don't like Trump, but I vote for him without reservation when I see the alternatives. 

12 hours ago, Publicus said:

Comey's Coup.

Inspired by secret police agencies in all banana republics and Russian speaking countries everywhere.

Comey's cooked, same as his superpatriot right wingnut cells in FBI. Comey had been their cover but now he and they have gone too far.

After a DOJ investigation Obama should fire Comey for interfering with the election and violating the law.  Let HRC appoint a new director who will purge the white old boys out of the FBI and start a rainbow staffing.  Better still would be to shut it down completely, but that's not in the cards.

It's better politically for Obama to clean house than HRC, for whom it would look like revenge.  Obama's also responsible, since Comey broke the law on his watch.

^

Actually, it's a much better plan to have Donald Trump drain the Swamp of corruption when he gains the White House.

Too much evidence of Clinton Crimes is being revealed everyday to sweep this mess under the carpet any longer.

President Obama knows he needs to preclude a Potus Clinton and FBI Director James Comey killer relationship. There will be more than enough conflict and hostility already between a Clinton White House and the Republican controlled U.S. House.

Republican Ray LaHood served in the OB first term as SecTransportation after having been a Congressman for 14 years. No problem. Republican Bob Gates continued with OB from the GW administration as SecDef. No problem. (Everyone in Washington writes his/her lucrative and prestige book.)

The huge thing each party has learned from the OB appointment of a Republican (and a three-time Clintons investigator) as director of FBI is to not appoint the opposition to a position at DoJ because it opens the door to abuse of law, judicial matters, law enforcement -- the Constitution -- and all that attends to the most sensitive cabinet position of 'em all.

JFK knew what he was doing when he appointed his brother Robert as AG (especially with Hoover as FBI director). Nixon appointed as AG his lifelong lawyer John Mitchell. Even Nixon however had to fire Mitchell's successor as AG Elliot Richardson in Nixon's Watergate Saturday Night Massacre (resigned technically). Reagan's AG appointments were only long time cronies from California (Wm. French Smith & Edwin Meese).

Innovative and open-minded thinking can sometimes be an euphemism for the old fashioned truism of trial and error. In this instance the guy in the Oval Office walked right into it. Now it's his responsibility to correct the error and HRC knows it just as well.

43 minutes ago, CaptHaddock said:

After a DOJ investigation Obama should fire Comey for interfering with the election and violating the law.  Let HRC appoint a new director who will purge the white old boys out of the FBI and start a rainbow staffing.  Better still would be to shut it down completely, but that's not in the cards.

It's better politically for Obama to clean house than HRC, for whom it would look like revenge.  Obama's also responsible, since Comey broke the law on his watch.

Agreed exactly and precisely.

Here's another exactly and precisely on point and ugly truth.....

The FBI looks like Trump’s America

“The typical Federal Bureau of Investigation special agent is white, male, and middle-aged, often with a military background — in short, drawn from the segment of the U.S. population most likely to support GOP nominee Donald Trump. ... According to numbers from August, 67 percent of FBI agents are white men. Fewer than 20 percent are women. The number of African-American agents hovers around 4.5%, with Asian Americans about the same and Latinos at about 6.5%. If Trump were running in an electorate that looked like that, he’d win in a landslide.”

http://politi.co/2fMz7A0

A Potus Clinton after January 20th has a couple of dozen super sharp lawyers to put in charge of a special panel of investigators into whether anyone at FBI violated the letter or the spirit of the Hatch Act laws during the campaign. Clear up and out the Ole Boyz Network running the FBI of J. Edgar Hoover which is what the place fully remains, the new J. Edgar being J. Comey.

36 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

^

Actually, it's a much better plan to have Donald Trump drain the Swamp of corruption when he gains the White House.

Too much evidence of Clinton Crimes is being revealed everyday to sweep this mess under the carpet any longer.

It is truly hilarious that you think Trump will drain anything of corruption let alone the 'swamp'. He has got where he has through corruption and soon, on his behalf his three little piggies, Donald Jr, Eric and Ivanka will be feeding so much at the trough they will burst. Donald Trump will certainly do something about corruption - He will redefine it on a scale normally only seen in third world countries.

1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

It is truly hilarious that you think Trump will drain anything of corruption let alone the 'swamp'. He has got where he has through corruption and soon, on his behalf his three little piggies, Donald Jr, Eric and Ivanka will be feeding so much at the trough they will burst. Donald Trump will certainly do something about corruption - He will redefine it on a scale normally only seen in third world countries.

All true, of course, but you're shovelling sand into the wind trying to reason with the rabid Trumpheads. 

Agreed exactly and precisely.

Here's another exactly and precisely on point and ugly truth.....

The FBI looks like Trump’s America

“The typical Federal Bureau of Investigation special agent is white, male, and middle-aged, often with a military background — in short, drawn from the segment of the U.S. population most likely to support GOP nominee Donald Trump. ... According to numbers from August, 67 percent of FBI agents are white men. Fewer than 20 percent are women. The number of African-American agents hovers around 4.5%, with Asian Americans about the same and Latinos at about 6.5%. If Trump were running in an electorate that looked like that, he’d win in a landslide.”

http://politi.co/2fMz7A0

A Potus Clinton after January 20th has a couple of dozen super sharp lawyers to put in charge of a special panel of investigators into whether anyone at FBI violated the letter or the spirit of the Hatch Act laws during the campaign. Clear up and out the Ole Boyz Network running the FBI of J. Edgar Hoover which is what the place fully remains, the new J. Edgar being J. Comey.

The only thing evident from this post is your obvious self hatred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Dagnabbit said:

The only thing evident from this post is your obvious self hatred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:guitar:

Thank you Dr. Fraud Freud.

It goes on and on because it originates with extremists.

However, the run of the mill Right Sector Extremist almost always uses the term "self-loathing" (haven't seen him around for a long time btw). So allow me to compliment you on not being run of the mill.

Once again, Hillary Clinton is such a bad person that she should be locked up, preferably for violations of law but just on general principles if need be. Let’s just keep making stuff up — we’re really good at that aren't we. To include pedestrian and glib diagnoses. 

Comey is another turkey who's cooked. Which means come Thanksgiving youse guyz won't have to eat it raw.

:guitar:

Thank you Dr. Fraud Freud.

It goes on and on because it originates with extremists.

However, the run of the mill Right Sector Extremist almost always uses the term "self-loathing" (haven't seen him around for a long time btw). So allow me to compliment you on not being run of the mill.

Once again, Hillary Clinton is such a bad person that she should be locked up, preferably for violations of law but just on general principles if need be. Let’s just keep making stuff up — we’re really good at that aren't we. To include pedestrian and glib diagnoses. 

Comey is another turkey who's cooked. Which means come Thanksgiving youse guyz won't have to eat it raw.

According to a Rasmussen poll 53% of people thought the FBI should pursue charges against Hillary Clinton.

Rasmussen would be out of business if it weren't for the Right Sector Extremist billionaires who founded Rasmussen Reports to begin with.

Scott Rasmussen had to bail on his own company bearing his own name several years ago because it had done itself irreparable damage. The ultimate was when on election day morning 2012 Scott Rasmussen informed Romney the in-house polling showed Mitt had won the election of the Potus.

Irreparable.

26 minutes ago, Steely Dan said:

According to a Rasmussen poll 53% of people thought the FBI should pursue charges against Hillary Clinton.

I wasn't aware that the US  criminal justice system now used public opinion polls as the basis for placing charges. Used to be about an objective, non public,  review of the evidence. 

Did something change in the 18 or so years I haven't lived in the US ?

TH

27 minutes ago, Steely Dan said:

Hopefully, those numbers are low. Otherwise it might indicate that half the electorate has grown comfortable with a corrupt cesspool in Washington

2 minutes ago, thaihome said:

I wasn't aware that the US  criminal justice system now used public opinion polls as the basis for placing charges. Used to be about an objective, non public,  review of the evidence. 

Did something change in the 18 or so years I haven't lived in the US ?

TH

Yeah...Obama and Loretta Lynch scrapped the US DOJ principles to advance partisan politics

Archived