FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Gary A said:

I really don't understand how the rabid democrats can completely ignore the facts that Hillary is absolutely corrupt. She finds it impossible to tell the truth about anything. Her instinct is to lie without even thinking about telling the truth. She is not as competent of a liar as Slick Willy. Willy at least gave some thought about telling the truth before telling lies.

Could it be because they are not actually "facts" but accusations?  Likewise we could ask how the retarded republicans can completely ignore the "facts" that Trump is a rapist and a pedophile, he is absolutely perverted.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could it be because they are not actually "facts" but accusations?  Likewise we could ask how the retarded republicans can completely ignore the "facts" that Trump is a rapist and a pedophile, he is absolutely perverted.

Allegations, in the spirit of Stalin accusing others of the crimes they commit. But do look up Spirit Cooking, if it keeps trending on Twitter HRC is toast. Though no doubt the mainstream press will still ignore the biggest story ever, because they are part of it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

8 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Its a fact. Hillary Clinton is a corrupt, lying, backpedalling, wish wash, turn coat politician who lies her ass off like a condescending school teacher. She lies, then says stuff like "Well if you look at my history  you will see that I am..........." Then lies. 

Nothing new here, nothing to see or hear except the sos of the right.

Watch the replay of Cubs-Indians and congrats to the Cubbies.

If Donald was the best baseball player in New York, then I wuz the best one in Boston.

Babe Trump.

Trump the babe.

12 minutes ago, Steely Dan said:

But do look up Spirit Cooking, if it keeps trending on Twitter HRC is toast. Though no doubt the mainstream press will still ignore the biggest story ever, because they are part of it.

The brother of a clinton employee was invited to a dinner party with protein drinks on the Menu?

Why is this the biggest story ever and how is hilary involved?

14 minutes ago, Strange said:

Its a fact. Hillary Clinton is a corrupt, lying, backpedalling, wish wash, turn coat politician who lies her ass off like a condescending school teacher. She lies, then says stuff like "Well if you look at my history  you will see that I am..........." Then lies. 

Yes, that much is a fact, as it is also a fact that Trump is a liar, we can watch him in interview saying he supports the invasion of Iraq for instance but we can also see him in interview claiming to never have supported it, likewise we can see him stating in interview that he would not send America into another war in the Middle East while in another interview he says he would "bomb the shit out of them".  That is the problem with this election, both of the main candidates are full of crap.

23 minutes ago, Steely Dan said:

Allegations, in the spirit of Stalin accusing others of the crimes they commit. But do look up Spirit Cooking, if it keeps trending on Twitter HRC is toast. Though no doubt the mainstream press will still ignore the biggest story ever, because they are part of it.

The retard vote has always been Trumps, Spirit Cooking won't change anything.

The retard vote has always been Trumps, Spirit Cooking won't change anything.

I'm sure it will be seen in a similar dismissive manner by Christian voters. Glad to see liberals showing their true colors though, the normal virtue signaling stance was getting tiresome, yet it's Trump supporters who are supposedly deplorables.

Just now, Steely Dan said:

I'm sure it will be seen in a similar dismissive manner by Christian voters. Glad to see liberals showing their true colors though, the normal virtue signaling stance was getting tiresome.

As I said, Trump already had the retard vote.  As for liberals, what?  Where?  Who?

21 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Yes, that much is a fact, as it is also a fact that Trump is a liar, we can watch him in interview saying he supports the invasion of Iraq for instance but we can also see him in interview claiming to never have supported it, likewise we can see him stating in interview that he would not send America into another war in the Middle East while in another interview he says he would "bomb the shit out of them".  That is the problem with this election, both of the main candidates are full of crap.

lol invasion of Iraq? "Hill" has got over 30 years of political backpedalling and bald face lying. At least Trump, you pretty much know where he stands. Who knows about "Hill". 

30 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Nothing new here, nothing to see or hear except the sos of the right.

Watch the replay of Cubs-Indians and congrats to the Cubbies.

If Donald was the best baseball player in New York, then I wuz the best one in Boston.

Babe Trump.

Trump the babe.

SOS from the right? The closer we get to "the day" the nastier the libs are getting. Love it. 

2 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

Mainstream press are going to prison too eh.

All of 'em?

Before or after the Mexicans get shipped out and all Muslims get locked out.

1 hour ago, NovaBlue05 said:

Ok....Until that materializes, I guess I'll just have to ponder mundane things like obstruction of justice by the DOJ & White House

I'm sure I read this thread two or three years ago.

They seem to keep coming back again.

Interminably. 

It keeps getting worse for Crooked Hillary:

Hillary Clinton deleted a 2009 email in which she forwarded classified information to her daughter, Chelsea.

The email was released on Friday by the State Department. It is one of thousands of emails recovered by the FBI from Clinton’s private email server.

Deleted Email Shows She Sent Classified Info to Chelsea...

59 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

It keeps getting worse for Crooked Hillary:

Hillary Clinton deleted a 2009 email in which she forwarded classified information to her daughter, Chelsea.

The email was released on Friday by the State Department. It is one of thousands of emails recovered by the FBI from Clinton’s private email server.

Deleted Email Shows She Sent Classified Info to Chelsea...

I wonder if she posted any classified info on her Facebook page. She seems to have  as much sense about information security as my kids did at sixteen. 

From what I read the 33,000 bleachbited emails wiped of Hillary's server have been found on Anthony Weiners laptop. The NYPD have these as well as the FBI. Both were leaned on heavily by the DOJ not to make public. So four se whining about the alleged political motives of the FBI what about the DOJ? One thing is certain, this is not going away whatever the result of the election.

From what I read the 33,000 bleachbited emails wiped of Hillary's server have been found on Anthony Weiners laptop. The NYPD have these as well as the FBI. Both were leaned on heavily by the DOJ not to make public. So four se whining about the alleged political motives of the FBI what about the DOJ? One thing is certain, this is not going away whatever the result of the election.

If that is the case, then will be very easy to determine if any were work related...

If not, Clinton is vindicated .. If so, then prosecuted

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

This is what happens when you have the head of a criminal enterprise sign an ethics agreement.

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011 to mark the 65th birthday of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton's husband, and sought to meet the former U.S. president in person the following year to present him the check

Clinton signed an ethics agreement governing her family's globe-straddling foundation in order to become secretary of state in 2009. The agreement was designed to increase transparency to avoid appearances that U.S. foreign policy could be swayed by wealthy donors.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clintons-charity-confirms-qatars-1-million-gift-while-001205827.html

6 minutes ago, dcutman said:

This is what happens when you have the head of a criminal enterprise sign an ethics agreement.

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011 to mark the 65th birthday of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton's husband, and sought to meet the former U.S. president in person the following year to present him the check

Clinton signed an ethics agreement governing her family's globe-straddling foundation in order to become secretary of state in 2009. The agreement was designed to increase transparency to avoid appearances that U.S. foreign policy could be swayed by wealthy donors.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clintons-charity-confirms-qatars-1-million-gift-while-001205827.html

Oh, that fragrant grease. Sometimes you gotta prime the pump.

https://warisboring.com/washington-just-signed-off-on-this-years-biggest-arms-deal-d8d634ee68bc#.j1agmz59o

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

I believe this particular donation had something to do with Qatar not only receiving American weapons but also being allowed to supply weapons to Radical Muslim groups in Libya and Syria. The same weapons used to kill the four Americans in Benghazi.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html

Seen the same question over 21 months or more at a couple of dozen threads on the indictments coming for sure due to emails, about Whitewater which came of nothing, on whether anyone can defend Hillary's clever murder of Vince Foster to make his death appear natural......................

.......up to the present............and going forward..................and so on..............

:spam1:

Right wing political pulp.

They finally got Al Capone for tax evasion.

Archived