Botched Surgery Gives Cute Coffee Shop Owner Deformed and Infected Lips

webfact

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

4 years ago I was getting a plastic surgeon to remove a very large BCC (Basel Cell Carcinoma) off the back of my hand.Difficult proceedure due to its size and growth

Sittting in the reception area were 4 attractive Thai girls of University age there to get appointments for cosmetic surgery.

I mentioned this to the surgeon, who is renowned as being an expert in his field and asked him "Why the Thai obsession with changing what they already enjoyed" He replied that initially he tries to talk them out of any re construction and explains the later consequences but with a shrug of the shoulders he said "if they insist I proceed as they will just simply walk out the door and go to any Joe Blow who offers his/her services.In fact  a percentage of his work is repairing botched jobs.

The obsession with having white skin and looking like a Korean/Japanese etc pop star will continue unabated.So shallow and who pays ,mostly the parents and/or the older carer.

With the surname Park she is likely married to a Korean.

first off infection is a know absolutely possible complication of any surgey. can happen to the best of the best despite precautions.

secondly seems she has not given sufficient time to see if when all inflammation has subsided, what the final result is.

she mentioned losing a lot of blood the procedure had to be stopped to control it; lips bleed a lot because the blood supply is very good. that does not seem to be out of the ordinary and what seemed to her as a lot of blood loss in actuality was withing normal limits for that procedure.

significant blood loss leads to alterations in bp and pulse and worse.

while im not saying nothing may have been done wrong, the best and most capable surgeons at the most renowned hospitals do have a % of poor outcomes.

7 hours ago, Kabula said:

I wonder if the doctor prescribed antibiotics to be taken prior and post surgery? 

I hope someone will investigate the doctors practices in sterilization of his surgical instruments. 

I hope there's a follow up report on the investigation regarding if the doctor was even licensed? 

No doubt all those will come to pass as its of such importance to the rest of the world

Som nam na! Really stupid so many Thaiwomen, because they like to change the beauty to a garbage. They like to have all and like to be the best. But no brainworking and no experience. Never going out of the kiddy life - lie itself and lie others. Stupid getting ugly.

tmp_9056-14724567_563359700537216_8928694189144620266_n-74470064.jpg

Edited by asiaweb

There is no need to make a phone call, let alone ascertain, if this medical practitioner is a certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon doctor, as the police intents to. The Medical Certificate number is there.

Does Thailand have an Authority that assesses malpractice cases and can suspend or withdraw licenses ? .

Thai women looks 10 times better than western women , still they want to go through a surgery to "fix" on something. They need to stop this plastic surgery business. In every big or small shopping mall there is a "clinic" . Only in Thailand , in Europe you have to look for them , you won't find them in the malls thats for sure.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

13 minutes ago, balo said:

Thai women looks 10 times better than western women , still they want to go through a surgery to "fix" on something. They need to stop this plastic surgery business. In every big or small shopping mall there is a "clinic" . Only in Thailand , in Europe you have to look for them , you won't find them in the malls thats for sure.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Beauty is only skin deep, ever heard that one

Give me a few notches on the old IQ any day of the week