Pattaya policeman denies raping, extorting bar worker

snoop1130

Pattaya policeman denies raping, extorting bar worker

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

14546520751454652100l.jpg

Pattaya City Police Station in an undated file photo.

PATTAYA — A policeman accused of ordering the extortion and rape of a bar worker in the resort town of Pattaya earlier this month said he had nothing to do with the crime, police said Monday.

Sgt. Maj. Kittikhun Fonrueng surrendered to police on Wednesday, seven days after the victim was allegedly kidnapped and sexually assaulted by his two underlings. Kittikhun, who’s been expelled from the force, isn’t facing any legal repercussions for defying the arrest warrant and is now free again on bail, according to an investigator.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2016/10/31/pattaya-policeman-denies-raping-extorting-bar-worker/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-10-31

14 hours ago, z42 said:

Despicable beyond words. 2 tier justice / policing at work here. 

Reform this bunch of @$$#ole$ NOW. The stench of corruption / gross malpractice from those sworn to protect and serve is overpowering ?

I thought it was an American Newspaper writing about the Clinton crime family

Every headline about Thai police brings shame on Thailand.  Urgent reform is needed.  Prayut needs to grasp the nettle if his Government is to gain credibility.  Pattaya police in particular should be disbanded or made to work nights whichever is the simpler.

On 10/31/2016 at 8:26 PM, performance said:

<deleted> and fake uniforms..I have 0 respect for these clowns. I think there worse than taxi drivers. I also would like to meet the 3 police. 

Any photos or are they to pure. Weak rice munches.  Your day will come.

In Texas these types would be missing and not heard of again. Justice performed.