Distressed internet idol causes 9-car crash in Ratchada, challenges people to hurt her

webfact

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Not exactly a "natural beauty" as most have pointed out. I suspect she is a star in terms of followers or something just as ephemeral.

I wonder, if she had a "roadside breakdown" did anyone call the AA/RAC/AAA etc? Maybe she needs a good servicing?

She seems to have a problem with her tongue. A sign of epilepsy? 

The Epileptic driver.jpg

7 hours ago, Artisi said:

a month or so in the woman's prison would help sort out her distress and associated  bimbo problems.

She aint goin' to no jail. Gonna cost her (family) a bit but she's not goin' in. Money's probably already been handed over to the ....... . Then there's the ......... to pay off, then the ....................................................................... etc.

5 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

So you were looking at her tongue. A sign of senility?

Nope, I had to bite my tongue and look at all her farcebook photos where she seems to chew on her tongue. The tongue might be the only real part.

Edited by lostinisaan

Nope, I had to bite my tongue and look at all her farcebook photos where she seems to chew on her tongue. The tongue might be the only real part.

Yes stretched marked dark things with fried egged boobies are all the rage lol
She is just showing off all her talents or did you forget what a tongue is for?

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, mcfish said:

Yes stretched marked dark things with fried egged boobies are all the rage lol
She is just showing off all her talents or did you forget what a tongue is for?

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Of course not. But she seems to be really dangerous and wuups..it's gone...

9 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Thais have a strange definition of attractiveness sometimes. She's not ugly, but she's certainly not a model. These skinny birds with gaunt faces really do look unhealthy.

She's had facial surgery by the looks of it. Her face looks entirely different in this video.

After watching the video, and not understanding a bloody word, this is my observation:

The saying goes that ' The closer the bone, the sweeter the meat'  well she is positively anorexic, so that's a no thank you from me.

And pray, how do I become an internet idol, I so crave to have millions of followers watching my every move. do you think this will do it for me ? 

images.jpg

18 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

''Pol. Pawinwich Saenaplang of Huai Khwang Police Department said Kritada refused to cooperate during questioning at the police station. Instead, she prayed and meditated on the floor and attempted to take her clothes of. The police ended up sending her to Paolo Memorial Hospital after she passed out.''

Not the usual day at the office then.

Sounds like she needs psychiatric help and support more than anything else.

" help and support "  what, to grow up & stand on her own 2 feet !!!

This woman's numerous cosmetic surgeries are detailed on the net.

I always think people who keep on changing their appearance over and over again using cosmetic surgery with all its attendant risks are somewhat unhinged.

32 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

This woman's numerous cosmetic surgeries are detailed on the net.

I always think people who keep on changing their appearance over and over again using cosmetic surgery with all its attendant risks are somewhat unhinged.

Should have a law preventing cremation as all that plastic would endanger the neighborhood...

azomy.jpgA kanphitak.jpgAyoovidhya.jpgAjenphob.jpg

Just as a reminder of the past offenders.

ZOMY now joins an elite list of despicable Thai people that are or have been allowed to operate motor vehicles in Thailand with most causing one or more fatalities with little or no time spent in detention. If you've got the money, you don't do jail time

Edited by metisdead
Copyrighted photo removed.