i-Phone repair in Pattaya

toenail

I purchased an i-Phone 6 back (in Pattaya) in June '15. The battery does not last as long as it use to and sometimes it will say 45% full then all at once switch to zero. Where is a reliable repair shop where I can get this problem figured out. I bought the phone at Power Buy but they have no repair shop. There is Tuk Com but I do not want to give my phone to some 18yr old to "experiment" with it. Any suggestions where to get it fixed...looked at my a reliable shop in Pattaya?

I purchased an i-Phone 6 back (in Pattaya) in June '15. The battery does not last as long as it use to and sometimes it will say 45% full then all at once switch to zero. Where is a reliable repair shop where I can get this problem figured out. I bought the phone at Power Buy but they have no repair shop. There is Tuk Com but I do not want to give my phone to some 18yr old to "experiment" with it. Any suggestions where to get it fixed...looked at my a reliable shop in Pattaya?

I just replaced my iPhone 5 battery at Tuk Com and wouldn't hesitate replacing the one in my iPhone 6 there. No drama and it took about 20 minutes. You do get a choice of the OEM or knockoff battery, I chose OEM.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

if you go to Chonburi Central plaza on the 2nd floor the apple official repair shop, I just got my phone replaced after a major fault. If you use an unauthorized dealer and have a problem then I doubt you will be able to change in the future.

2ND FLOOR, ROOM 248 55/88-89,55/91 MOO.1, SAMET, MUANG
CHONBURI, CHONBURI 20000
095-3716330, 02-762-7474

The GF had an Apple iPhone 4 and the battery died after less than a year. She got a replacement at Harbor Mall in Laem Chabang and that didn't last 3 months. So she went to a shop in TukCom and got yet another new Apple OEM battery but after 2 months that started doing a Samsung and the phone was getting very hot, though it didn't go as far as to catch fire. Of course, she never keeps receipts so she can't take these things back and get a refund or replacement. The batteries looked quite real to me, but evidently they were cheap and nasty knock-offs. So I'd suggest going to the official Apple store even if they are twice the price compared with TukCom, you'll probably save money and a lot of hassle in the long run.

There's an Apple Store in TukCom (in the back at the left) and there's an official Apple Store in Central Pattaya Beach (don't know exact location).

Don't know if they do repairs on-site, but they will be able to send the phone to the nearest repair centre......I know, not a great help.

I think the option as mentioned in #2 and #5 is best.

There's an Apple Store in TukCom (in the back at the left) and there's an official Apple Store in Central Pattaya Beach (don't know exact location).

Don't know if they do repairs on-site, but they will be able to send the phone to the nearest repair centre......I know, not a great help.

I think the option as mentioned in #2 and #5 is best.

Yes Joe, there are no 'official Apple stores' in Thailand, only resellers.

Safest option is definitely go to the authorised 'Icare' repair Center in Chonburi as mentioned above. Tukcom is fine if you want to risk buying a knock off battery.