Trump votes in Manhattan as aides claim upset win in sight

webfact

Trump votes in Manhattan as aides claim upset win in sight

Robert Hackwill

606x341_349037.jpg

NEW YORK: -- Republican candidate Donald Trump voted with his family in Manhattan, buying candy from a school pupil at the entrance to the polling station and high-fiving a couple of future electors.

Unlike his Democrat rival he made no declarations to the press, but he was all smiles and showed no signs of the long and gruelling Monday’s campaigning which included five rallies.

He had also been up early to make a TV appearance, telling the show’s presenters that every time he had spoken to them before a primary, he had won.

Trump’s campaign staff insist that the polls are not an accurate reflection of his support, and that he will pull off a shock win. Thirty-four of the Senate’s 100 seats and all 435 seats in the House of Representatives are also up for grabs.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-11-09

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Either of those marriages is the one Bill wishes he had  :tongue:

Looking good for Trump, but more importantly, desperate for Clinton, oh how my heart bleeds for her and her supporters!! The futures response for the DOW is crashing along with the Dollar and they don't usually get it wrong with all that money involved. Oh dear, it looks like a clean sweep with Republicans winning the senate as well, it just gets better and better!!

8 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

Looking good for Trump, but more importantly, desperate for Clinton, oh how my heart bleeds for her and her supporters!! The futures response for the DOW is crashing along with the Dollar and they don't usually get it wrong with all that money involved. Oh dear, it looks like a clean sweep with Republicans winning the senate as well, it just gets better and better!!

Yep...Trump running the table...allot of constipated T-V members staring at their screens in disbelief   :shock1:

2 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Yep...Trump running the table...allot of constipated T-V members staring at their screens in disbelief   :shock1:

Trump wins thanks to arrogance. This is what happens when you laugh and ridicule your opponent.

A lot of people will look like fools tomorrow, especially in media.

Edited by theguyfromanotherforum

If Trump wins I don't think the world will get a lot worse…or better….in a hurry.

The establishment always likes to paint that picture though….like they did with Brexit.

If he wins I expect him to change quite a few positions since he is now "better informed".

It's hard to believe how well Trump is doing. Since Hillary already had nearly 50 percent of the votes locked in, this is incredible. The welfare professionals, the redundant government workers, the dead voters and other people on government benefits would vote for Hillary no matter what she has done. That should have been enough to beat Trump.

2 minutes ago, Gary A said:

It's hard to believe how well Trump is doing. Since Hillary already had nearly 50 percent of the votes locked in, this is incredible. The welfare professionals, the redundant government workers, the dead voters and other people on government benefits would vote for Hillary no matter what she has done. That should have been enough to beat Trump.

Hillary might be calling it a rigged system tomorrow

6 minutes ago, NovaBlue05 said:

Hillary might be calling it a rigged system tomorrow

If Trump wins, and it looks like he might, I expect the first question these CNN jackasses will ask is:

So, do you still think it's a rigged system?

Guaranteed….that's the kind of muck rakers and sore losers they are.

The truth is, Mr Trump is smarter than a lot of these chumps put together.

I bet he only said that to bring it out into the open, so anyone planning any funny business would think twice, with all the added scrutiny.

No one beats the Donald at mind games.

1 minute ago, Nasrullah said:

#Tepper will not vote for Trump because he claims Trump doesn't donate enough to charity, but will vote for Clinton who steals from charity!

I'm a Brit - I haven't had so much fun for a long while, not sure why, could it be that I hate Clinton and everything she stands for. She is not a Democrat, she is a corrupt, money led, corporate cheer leader willing to do anything for dosh, that is why I am jubilant that Trump looks like winning. I still can't get my head around him sitting in his high priest chair in the White House!! I'm convinced that this all started as a challenge with his mates in a bar over a few drinks!!