Where To Buy Pretend Alcohol

miltonbentley

Clausthaler non-alcohol beer is on sale in Thailand, and it does taste like the real stuff. They are also getting Erdinger Weissen Beer non-alkie type, but it's not on general sale yet.

Light beer here means fat bastids can drink it without putting on the pounds, not that it's light in alkihol.

Thanks Lampard. Clausthaler would be perfect do you know wh stocks it.

I get mine from Friendship , Pattaya, but that's probably no help to you. Villa or Best or Tops might stock it though.

Clausthaler non-alcohol beer is on sale in Thailand, and it does taste like the real stuff. They are also getting Erdinger Weissen Beer non-alkie type, but it's not on general sale yet.

Light beer here means fat bastids can drink it without putting on the pounds, not that it's light in alkihol.

Thanks Lampard. Clausthaler would be perfect do you know wh stocks it.

I get mine from Friendship , Pattaya, but that's probably no help to you. Villa or Best or Tops might stock it though.

Sorry Guardian didn't intend to leave you out but the fact that you got it in BK was of little use. It was only after the fact that Lampard cited Pattaya rather than CM.

Sorry Guardian didn't intend to leave you out but the fact that you got it in BK was of little use. It was only after the fact that Lampard cited Pattaya rather than CM.

Cheers mate. I just asked jovially, not at all annoyed :D . Anyway, anyone knows where to buy beer with 0% alcohol content. Now, no flames as to what use is a beer without alcohol. :o

Goodled a bit and found below, giving a price of $ 2.06 per can or about Baht 74 (if they talk about US$) Now I must admit, seems they have 0.33 and 0.5 l - cans. I think I saw 0.33 in Villa. Should double check next time there.

http://beer.vendercom.co.uk/clausthaler.htm

Who would've thought a thread on non alcoholic drinks would have sparked such interest. Still haven't nailed a CM source though yet.

I prefer Chang Lite to the other beers on the market. At 4.2% it doesn't give me a hangover like the other beers . In a hot country it's nice to drink lots of volume of beer as opposed to lots of alcohol. Will have to give Singha lite a try at 3.5%. Can't stand regular singha, but then again Chang lite tastes nothing like regular chang.

Working in Saudi, I found Buckler beer, made by Heineken to be the best of the non alco beers. Bit of yeast & sugar quickly restored the alcohol :o

Clausthaler, the German made ( according to the purity laws ) nonalcohol beer, is available at Carrefours in CM. However, at 90 baht a 12 ounce can it may drive your Dad to drink. Clausthaler by law cannot have more than .5% of alcohol but in my experience has even less. The Thais however tax it like it was mead.

Clausthaler, the German made ( according to the purity laws ) nonalcohol beer, is available at Carrefours in CM. However, at 90 baht a 12 ounce can it may drive your Dad to drink. Clausthaler by law cannot have more than .5% of alcohol but in my experience has even less. The Thais however tax it like it was mead.

Thanks a million Jackie at least I have a source.