German Has Car Smashed by Renegade Pattaya Parking Attendant

webfact

Was once parking the bike in Pattaya when a motorcycle taxi guy demanded 200 baht, must have thought we were tourists.
I said [in English] what why? 
Have to pay to park here 200 BAHT! (standing with hand out in an aggressive stance).
What he didn't notice was that his buddies all just got fares behind him and he had zero back up, I walked another 20 meters into the alley way where he followed, then I spun around, took a stance and said [in Thai]: 'your friends are gone, you feeling lucky?'
One look over his shoulder and he crapped himself, off up the alley way cursing in Thai and on his bike and away at full speed.

Of course I moved the bike, but it was worth re-parking it just to mess with him.

1 hour ago, Confuscious said:

In many places, some people who are assigned as car parking attendants or whatever tries to make an income by asking parking money.

I know a guy where I live who is regularly at the market asking money for parking space whilst parking is free.
Not giving the guy money can or will result in a scratched car when you come back.
This guy has been reported several times to the Police, but as the parking is private owned space, they can do nothing about it.

How can this be true, so if someone kills you on private land the police can't prosecute?
Nonsense, if the parking is free and he damages cars how can they not arrest him, matter of don't want to, not cant!

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 0:03 AM, Briggsy said:

Hanging out on Soi 7, driving a 15-year-old Toyota, wearing a dodgy backpackerish Buddha T-shirt, no speakee de English or de Thai, not paying de man, weird name half-Russian half-Thai but claiming German nationality. Who is this character? What does he want?

You have hit the nail on the head here mate, i was gunna say the same. There is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Mark my words.

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2559 at 10:26 AM, guzzi850m2 said:

Be very careful where you park your car/truck here. Even on a public road outside a shop, the shop owners thinks they own that piece of road and some will sabotage your ride if you park there and have no business there.

Parking attendants normally wears uniforms and 100 baht is not unusual for downtown parking. How much does it cost in EU to park downtown? 

Yes lets hope they catch this piece of shit and he has to pay for all the repairs.

Christ, it's only 20baht to park on the streets of Chiang Rai....   ;-)

Edited by fish monger

On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 9:03 AM, Briggsy said:

Hanging out on Soi 7, driving a 15-year-old Toyota, wearing a dodgy backpackerish Buddha T-shirt, no speakee de English or de Thai, not paying de man, weird name half-Russian half-Thai but claiming German nationality. Who is this character? What does he want?

Farang. Think. Too. Mutt...

Ps. You could start googling the guy. Investigate his fb posts. Speculate a gogo as usual on this sote. Etc. And post your "conclusions" here... :coffee1: