I Need A Certificate Of Residence

I need a certificate of Residence, from Phuket Immigration, as I am planning on buying a car.

I have no wish to cover ground already covered. But I cannot find an answer to my specific circumstances. So, any help would be appreciated, as there seems to be many knowledgeable members who have gone through variations of this

I don't live in Phuket. I am coming there (to Phuket) next week. I'd like to have my paperwork organized.

I have a 30 year registered lease on my Phuket apartment.

No yellow book.

I do have a Blue book, (which is of no use to me) and which was obtained by Developer. I do have the monthly bills for the apartment, from  the property management company.

Is that enough to get the certificate?

What if I find a car in (for example) Surathani? Do I need a certificate of Residence issued by Immigration in the same province as I buy the car?

I have a second home, in Surathani. Will Phuket Immigration issue a certificate of Residence for another province? The 90 day receipt in my passport was filed in Surathani.

1 minute ago, LolaS said:

Hello, there was a link for this certificate, I would like to know do anybody have it? so I can download it and print it .

You dont download and print, you get it from immigration were you live and do 90 day. Immigration create the document.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2016 at 11:35 AM, ubonjoe said:

When it is applied for at immigration they write it and print it.

I am sorry, I think you misunderstood me, I was thinking about residence form when you want to apply for driving licence and to buy car or motorbike.

10 minutes ago, LolaS said:

I am sorry, I think you misunderstood me, I was thinking about residence form when you want to apply for driving licence and to buy car or motorbike.

That is a resident Certificate, created and supplied by immigration. used for getting a license etc

When I ordered my car ( not in stock ) I had to get a certificate of residence, cost 200 bht, when I went to collect it 5 weeks later the certificate had run out, only valid for 4 weeks, apparently your residency only lasts 4 weeks, had to get another, cost 300 bht that time, it supposed to be free as well. Such is the fifedom of Jomtien.

Sent from my B3-A30 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app