Model who caused 9-car crash complains to her haters, tested negative for alcohol

snoop1130

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gandolph 12

Gandy,old son,are you seriously asking a girl who has spent more money and time ,than you have had hot dinners,on surgery,getting herself to look like she does?has become a Thai Millionairess,Has been so far up her own arse with her own publicity(which she actually believes) Has been pampered by the papers,telling her how beautiful she is,Is called 'a pretty' Who also thinks that she can drive her car down the road,under the influence of whatever,Who has people photographing her every move.Deciding which shampoo to choose,is the only decision she has to make,to grow up and act like a SENSIBLE adult.:cheesy:

12 hours ago, fusion58 said:

28 is her chronological age.

Developmental age? More like eight.

Three years over the top. Before coming here I was advised to regard most Thais as five year olds. 

In my ten years living here I've experienced nothing to make me doubt that advice.

I'm a bit miffed that she didn't mention that she'd seen my comment about regardless of what people say, I'd still be prepared to give her one.

2 hours ago, jesimps said:

Three years over the top. Before coming here I was advised to regard most Thais as five year olds. 

In my ten years living here I've experienced nothing to make me doubt that advice.

I'm a bit miffed that she didn't mention that she'd seen my comment about regardless of what people say, I'd still be prepared to give her one.

She's just another plastic bimbo, like one of those ghost creatures from a Japanese movie. I wouldn't give her the time of day.

Edited by freebyrd

4 hours ago, jesimps said:

"I'd still be prepared to give her one.

Prepare yourself well, she looks the type that might want you to give her two or three.

2 hours ago, freebyrd said:

She's just another plastic bimbo, like one of those ghost creatures from a Japanese movie. I wouldn't give her the time of day.

"I wouldn't give her the time of day."

OTOH, given the chance, she might give you the time of your life.:wink:

17 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

She clearly has issues and needs help. 

15 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

"I'd still be prepared to give her one.

Prepare yourself well, she looks the type that might want you to give her two or three.

13 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Where do I sign up...

Yes, she has issues and your later posts show that by your wanting to take sexual advantage of someone with issues means you have serious issues too. 

7 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Yes, she has issues and your later posts show that by your wanting to take sexual advantage of someone with issues means you have serious issues too. 

No I wouldn't take advantage.

Clearly that would be wrong.

It's not really an issue as she is way out of my league, no doubt there.

However if she was in a sane state of mind and bizarrely found me attractive [a percentage chance somewhere between zero and please stop laughing] I will admit she is very attractive and I would be more than happy...

So nice to hear from you again...

Edited by Bluespunk

"Her family transferred her to Ratchaburi Hospital in their hometown of Ratchaburi province.

Dr. Songpol Chawantanpipat, director of Ratchaburi Hospital, said that the model tested negative for alcohol but admitted that she wasn't tested immediately after the accident."

Sit around after the accident for a while with the police trying to question her, trip to local hospital and eventually her family take a slow drive down to their home city Ratchaburi where she is admitted to hospital and finally tested for alcohol.

An absolutely worthless test imho.

47 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Pardon me, but for someone who has been on this Forum for as long as you have to make that kind of comment about someone wanting to take sexual advantage of a 28 year old self obsessed bimbo is incredible.

This woman certainly has issues, unfortunately, she is unlikely to garner much sympathy after her roadside hissy fit, after smashing up 9 other vehicles a couple of weeks ago. Like others of her ilk, she has chosen to go the Jenphob, Kanphitak, Praewa route and use the mentally unstable card in order to avoid the justice system. Her Facebook poses and language portray as nothing more than a cynical, mindless littlevamp.. All of her outrageous words and actions have invited ridicule by people that can see right through her thin veneer of sexiness.

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

"I wouldn't give her the time of day."

OTOH, given the chance, she might give you the time of your life.:wink:

Were all different, personally I find women of her type repulsive. To coin an old army expression, I would rather throw my hand on the bed and rape it.

......and I've had the time of my life many times over. Hong Kong, Bangkok, Hanoi, Manila, Phnom Penh, the Reeperbahn in Hamburg, Amsterdam in the 70's. Anything like this creature is a gigantic yawn.

freebyrd

I bet your attitude would change if the pair of you were stranded on a desert island,especially,if there were no pigs.

As for the 'old army saying" its the most peculiar saying ive ever heard of.

"me thinks he doth protest too much.Have another drink,Swallow a couple of Diasapam's, and put on one your Lynarrd Skinnyrd tracks,(please forgive the spelling of the bands name)

I'm sure you will feel less angry.

Is she supposed to be a model?
A triangle face with big make-up eyes
A drop-shaped chin with a mouth much too small.
Bleached red hair in bulky length and with deadly pale body skin.
Without her exact body measurements, weight and body height, it is to be seen whether one can speak of a “model”.

Anyway.
I hope she helps unconventionally first the victims.
For example, what about the hospital bill - around 45.000 Baht - for the - by her fault injured – motorcyclist?

And if her alcohol values are officially taken later than 6 hours, one can smoke the information in the pipe of uselessness.

5555,The posters on this topic are more interested in her look's,how much silicone she has,how "not beautiful,I wouldnt give her the time of day,She 's ugly,She's plastic,Shes got funny eyes,her nose" These are the posts of juvenile children who are envious and secretly wanting the chance.

It would appear that they are more interested in her facial and body features,and mentality,that what she has actually done.

C'mon boys get over it.Slate her for what she did,but not what she looked like while doing it.:giggle::violin:

3 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

5555,The posters on this topic are more interested in her look's,how much silicone she has,how "not beautiful,I wouldnt give her the time of day,She 's ugly,She's plastic,Shes got funny eyes,her nose" These are the posts of juvenile children who are envious and secretly wanting the chance.

It would appear that they are more interested in her facial and body features,and mentality,that what she has actually done.

C'mon boys get over it.Slate her for what she did,but not what she looked like while doing it.:giggle::violin:

Yeah 5555 allright- brilliant observation!

And when have stopped laughing at all the posters, who...maybe you would see, that all these things (her appearance -made by plastic surgery-, her behavior -or the lack of it-...) is all part of a completely #$%^&! up personality! 

She is crying ,screaming and asking for sympathy on her facebook that the Thai social media is coming down hard on her.

She cause an accident of 9 vehicles. Landed 2 in the hospital. Paid out a measely 15k Thb in damages.

No amount of plastic surgery to beautify yourself can ever change who r u in your heart truely

22 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

Is she supposed to be a model?
A triangle face with big make-up eyes
A drop-shaped chin with a mouth much too small.
Bleached red hair in bulky length and with deadly pale body skin.
Without her exact body measurements, weight and body height, it is to be seen whether one can speak of a “model”.

Yes, I was thinking freak too...

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:52 PM, worgeordie said:

Negative for Alcohol ,what about drugs?

regards Worgeordie

Now that's a bit rough isn't it, do you expect everything to be checked, 1 out of 2 is pretty good going - but has the brains check been investigated.

On 11/18/2016 at 8:01 PM, rkidlad said:

"Do I need to die to end this and please all of you? If I wasn't the ‘Namzom Zomy’, would the story be big?" she wrote on Facebook today, despite the fact she put two innocent motorists in the hospital"

You don't need to die, sweetheart, but you could do the decent thing and start with an apology. 

What and lose face? The others were wrong for being in her way. After all she is an " internet idol".  (Sarcasm alert). As for the model part. Surely not. 

Edited by callaway
add