Visa Stamp on the wrong page

Any immigration official could decide that the sticker on an Endorsement page renders your passport damaged. I think the visa would always be treated as valid, but you could be denied entry through not having a valid (undamaged) passport. My sense is that this is unlikely to happen but, if you have the opportunity, it might be prudent to get a new passport. As stated, you can still use the visa in the old passport which is valid even if the passport is not.

Doubt it will matter or that anyone will bother to determine what type of page it's on or, for that matter, what "endorsements" even means in terns of a passport.

My previous US passport had pages printed so that one side of the page was marked for "visas" and the other side was marked "departures." Embassies, consulates and immigrations around the world just slammed stamps wherever they found some space and at every conceivable angle. No one gave a rodent's derriere.

The newer US passports gave up the idea of page columns as a lost cause and just says "visas"

"Coloring" inside the lines or on the right page is not something immigrations officers are known for,stamps in pp.jpg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Suradit69 said:

My previous US passport had pages printed so that one side of the page was marked for "visas" and the other side was marked "departures."

Both pages shown has visas printed on it (left page under upside down blue stamp). I think it was just meant to say the pages were for entries or visas or departures.

I have a visa for Myanmar on the first free page of my passport. Most immigration officers open my passport ( British) , look at the photo , look at me, it's quite funny.Ive also been checked  into a hotel in Cambodia as Burmese !