view taley is very expensive

pattayalover

On 12/8/2016 at 8:51 AM, newnative said:

Be aware that part of VT8, last time I checked, was being run as a hotel, which may be a turn-off for some. 

Most of them are. Airbnb, booking. Com.  A bunch of short timers coming in and out. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

VT sounds cheap. I am at The Base.  A 30 sq MTR. on high floor with view asking over 5 million.

I have to question your 30sqm Base pricing.  The most expensive 30sqm 1 bedroom unit I could find on Hipflat for The Base was 4,290,000 B.  The most expensive larger 35sqm model 1 Bedroom I could find listed was 4.7MB, on a  very high floor judging from the view photo.  Possibly someone crazy has listed one for over 5MB  but that is not normal pricing for The Base.

On 11/23/2016 at 1:43 PM, Gary A said:

As for myself, I'd never pay the premium for a beach view condominium. Other than the first few weeks,  how many people sit and stare at the sea? Then you have the problem with the salt air. Your car will get rusty and your electronic things will corrode and fail.

Many people appreciate the ocean. Personally i look at it all day every day when i can. It is endlessly changing. Sea and sky.

On another note, in my condo in manila i changed units from a view of a building next door to an unobstructed view of a golf course, wealthy suburb, then the makati skyline.

There is not a morning i dont smile when i wake or an evening that i come home and i dont smile. 

Funny thing is its identical to the previous unit, but the floor to ceiling windows have a purpose now.