webfact

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, smotherb said:

Seems like you are putting a lot of faith into a punter who got decked by just one Thai

Yes usually the tough guys on here  claim they can take on a mob of these 'puny Asians'.

This tough tatoo guy cant even handle one and he is crying to the police.

Lol.

Good luck with the police taking your side mr Pikey!

23 hours ago, bubblewrap said:

Nothing wrong with a wife beater [string vest if it turns you on], sandals, white socks and optional hanky on head.  It's Pattaya for God's sake. 

When did you see a hankie on a head except in a McGill cartoon? 

9 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

what's the deal with Brits and the hankie on the head? I have seen it on Monty Phyton (good show) and laughed at it, but never understood the purpose of it?

Possibly to stop their bald, pink pate catching too much sun....

5 hours ago, Strange said:

Then there are the clear psychos who should be walked away from but can easily be noted within about 10 seconds so its not an issue. 

That's the danger dealing with people of a different culture.  

Maybe back home you can smell crazy, but here it looks and smells a lot like everything else that's different about us.

Especially if you're a tourist and you haven't seen that guy getting in a fight every Friday for the past 6 months.

When will thse brits learn?

Either learn some manners, learnhow to fight or learn that they will always lose a fight with a thai.

a thai woman can just shake off a kick to the head, a brit will end up in hospital.

The thai national sport is muay tai, compare that to english football where a little tap on the shin brings them down in a screaming heap.

Sure some of the football fans think they are tough, but most often fight in packs.

Looking at the calm demeanor of the thai bar owner and the angry customer it is fairly easy to see who started this one.

i hope he has learned a lesson.

thais dont go around hitting polite customers and they also have a hightolerence with drunken idiots. This bloke obviously did a little more than ask for the music to be turned up.

music does sound better louder.

I have been to an English pub, and I would have been sent to the front door then the

street.  In Thailand  the tourist, forget that the King has passed away, or they do not

care, as they are jerks. This Brit  should be happy that he only got a poke in the face

and not a knife to the gut.  Thank your stars you lucky B*stard.  Go back home and

remember that you are still breathing.

Geezer

The media presentation and delivery is all wrong....... just wrong

The headline should be:

Drunk and very obnoxious, foul mouthed "Foreigner", who happens to be from Britain, was reprimanded for his aggressive conduct by way of a perfectly acceptable fist to the face.

Details as follows......read on...lol

Cheers

I do not believe for one minute that the bar owner punched the Brit in the face for asking to have the music turned up.

I think there was a bit more to it than that.

Edited by possum1931
correcting mistake.

On 23.11.2559 at 7:56 PM, The manic said:

Ah. Anyway I am sick of Alpha drunks messing around with music in bars. Turn the music up!  Oh just uck off!  Bars are not clubs or discos.  As 99% of bars play $hit EDM and EP - the same set in every bar- all the time it's better when they play none. Absolute adult bliss. 

Provided he really asked to turn the music louder he deserves a beating.

But has anyone, Thai or Farang bar owner, no other means than beating a customer ?

The world is full of fools.

On 11/23/2016 at 3:39 PM, KhunBENQ said:

:cheesy:

Were they hesitant to write that it was the "Mr. Pee bar" (left of Mike Shopping Mall, to the right of Five Star bar)?

or that the bars along beach road in Pattaya are all the same. kind of exactly like the temples in thailand. all the same. same same. some of the people inside are different, but very unusual. 

all the bars. bamboo look and feel. chairs to look at the polluted water that has no waves. could be a pond (large one) or a lake. would not dare swim in it. 

I realize lots of people like them. I am glad they do and that the owners can make business. But to know the difference between them? Haven't been able to do that since I first walked in the Marine bar in 1991, which was down closer to walking street, I think. 

rant over. 

On 24/11/2016 at 9:20 AM, bamukloy said:

Yes usually the tough guys on here  claim they can take on a mob of these 'puny Asians'.

This tough tatoo guy cant even handle one and he is crying to the police.

Lol.

Good luck with the police taking your side mr Pikey!

Lol

8 hours ago, gemguy said:

The media presentation and delivery is all wrong....... just wrong

The headline should be:

Drunk and very obnoxious, foul mouthed "Foreigner", who happens to be from Britain, was reprimanded for his aggressive conduct by way of a perfectly acceptable fist to the face.

Details as follows......read on...lol

Cheers

You've almost got it w/ merely one small correction: Drunk and very obnoxious, foul mouthed "Foreigner", from Britain of course, was reprimanded for his aggressive conduct by way of a perfectly acceptable fist to the face.

20 hours ago, wvavin said:

When forigners are hit by the Thais, there are always "very good reasons" to do so. 500 baht fine and case closed!

I do agree but we also know Thais are quick to find uncontrollable rage, sometimes out of absolutely the most stupidest of minor things.

Even if the Thai is in the wrong and he knows it, he also will go nuts in the same way.

Its house rules here, You know you stand a chance of  getting a mass kicking from a small crowd joining in to help the somchai.

Then when you come out Ok, the Thai will usually concoct some BS excuse/story, and guess who the cops will believe??

hence the good old 500baht naughty tax.

The smart punter knows not to get

in a rigged game so why do they do it?

I guess off the plane tourit dont know, but guys been here for many years have no excuse

21 hours ago, wvavin said:

15 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Seems like there were quite a few TVF members in the bar when this happened .
emoji102.png

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

A lot of ass-sumptions Yes maybe.

I must say i dont frequent these places much these days but i have seen the odd fisties like this.

From what i seen, the Thai side dont usually get to anger straight away.

Its when the farang carries on about it all night, swearing and wont let it go.

Usually this stuff happen at checkbin time hours after

the farang still going on about it and make some comment and the Thai guy cracks it.