Honda PCX 150 accessories, suspension upgrade

ozzmanrocks

I just purchased a nice second hand PCX 150, 2014 year. Its the new shape with the LED lights. Now I want to kit it out with some functional accessories / modifications. Can anyone advise me on what shops in Chiang Mai stock a wide range of mods for the PCX. I know there are some internet sites like bikerzbits.co.th, (does any one know of some other good sites?) but I would prefer to see the product before purchasing. 

I'm after a solid rear luggage rack (to mount a top box), larger wind shield and interested in the YSS suspension upgrade. I also see that there are two types of suspension upgrades with YSS. The YSS G-Euro Shock Absorbers (more expensive) and YSS Shock Absorbers-Z Series. Does anyone have experience with either of these upgrades or advice on if its worth the extra cash.

The main shops that come to mind are of course Honda dealerships (which one?), maybe they charge more than an independent dealer? "Buring Shop" on Kaeo Nawarat Road, "Helmet 2 Home" on  Sridonchai Road near the night bazaar. These are the main ones that I'm aware of, but not sure if they stock stuff for the PCX 150. I know I could just ride down there and ask them, but I'm feeling lazy and would just like to know if someone can point me in the right direction before I have to leave the comfort of my home and confront the smog from tuk tuk's and song thaew's.

Cheers!

Thanks John. I have never heard of that place "Yellow Cotton" what floor is it on? Do they have other modifications for the PCX in there? Also do you know which version of the YSS suspension you purchased? From my research on the net I saw there is G-Euro and Z-Series, the G-Euro being more expensive.