Washing machine help

svaldezi

I was wondering has anyone used this type of washer machine before? I used low level of water and pressed was. The water won't leave the machine. I asked the owner too help me, but he won't help me. Anyone have experience with this? Does that mean there is something wrong with the machine? Any help greatly appreciated regards, Steven

IMG_6405.JPG

IMG_6410.JPG

I am a bit confused.

What does "press was" stand for.

I mean how do you use it, e.g.:

(as far a I remember)

fill cloths

fill detergent

select "Water Level"

select "Function" -> "Wash"

select "Course" -> "Fuzzy" (time display should change depending on course)

press "Start" (don't hit the lower part "Hold" which could mean hold the water after washing)

wait ... (like shown in time display)

What about:

"Function" -> "Spin"

press "Start"

That should surelely open the outlet valve.

Hope I got you right at all...

Can you write down the model nr. of the machine.

We had such a thing, but it's gone for 2 years or so.

If the water  will not leave the machine ,it is either the water pump blocked or the  waist  pipe blocked ,I have had both problems ,once we had a small toad in the waist pipe  that prevented  water from being pumped out , now when the misses has finished a wash  she lifts the waist pipe up ,twice I have had wire in the pump ,again water  will not pump out .

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

I am a bit confused.

What does "press was" stand for.

I mean how do you use it, e.g.:

(as far a I remember)

fill cloths

fill detergent

select "Water Level"

select "Function" -> "Wash"

select "Course" -> "Fuzzy" (time display should change depending on course)

press "Start" (don't hit the lower part "Hold" which could mean hold the water after washing)

wait ... (like shown in time display)

What about:

"Function" -> "Spin"

press "Start"

That should surelely open the outlet valve.

Hope I got you right at all...

Can you write down the model nr. of the machine.

We had such a thing, but it's gone for 2 years or so.

Okay I did exactly as you said, but strange thing is that it wont let me do everything at the same time. I cannot do wash function then function "spin". I cannot do it all at once, like the washers back in USA. However I tried to do function spin and start then it worked. So does that mean that I have to do everything "one step at a time". Like wash, then rinse,  and spin? I have never had a washer like this so I'm very very confused. 

Edited by svaldezi

8 minutes ago, svaldezi said:

Okay I did exactly as you said, but strange thing is that it wont let me do everything at the same time. I cannot do wash function then function "spin". I cannot do it all at once, like the washers back in USA. However I tried to do function spin and start then it worked. So does that mean that I have to do everything "one step at a time". Like wash, then rinse,  and spin? I have never had a washer like this so I'm very very confused. 

Unplug it. Plug it back in. 

Dont put any clothes in just leave the water. 

Power > Water Level High > Function Wash > Press Start. 

Let it run completely until it finishes. It won't drain until the end of the cycle. It won't overfill because it has a sensor to stop it. Its got to complete the cycle to drain so do the above and restart the cycle from scratch. 

If that does not work I have no idea lol. 

15 minutes ago, Strange said:

Unplug it. Plug it back in. 

Dont put any clothes in just leave the water. 

Power > Water Level High > Function Wash > Press Start. 

Let it run completely until it finishes. It won't drain until the end of the cycle. It won't overfill because it has a sensor to stop it. Its got to complete the cycle to drain so do the above and restart the cycle from scratch. 

If that does not work I have no idea lol. 

I took the water out manually. I just pressed function then spin. The water came out after that. As I was saying I guess this model does things different than other washing machines. I have never seen a washing machine that does the wash like this. Most washing machines do everything all at once. It would seems this one does not. 

10 minutes ago, svaldezi said:

I took the water out manually. I just pressed function then spin. The water came out after that. As I was saying I guess this model does things different than other washing machines. I have never seen a washing machine that does the wash like this. Most washing machines do everything all at once. It would seems this one does not. 

Yeah the ones in the states are different. The ones over here have a lot of pointless buttons. Sorry I missed this part:

42 minutes ago, svaldezi said:

So does that mean that I have to do everything "one step at a time". Like wash, then rinse,  and spin? I have never had a washer like this so I'm very very confused. 

No its not one step at a time. If you select "wash" (and toss soap in) it will fill up, run, drain, fill up again with clean water, rise, then drain again, then spin like a bastard for 5 minutes or so. 

If you select "rinse" it will fill up, run, drain, and spin. 

If you select "spin" it will just drain, then spin.

The whole "Fuzzy" "Blanket" blah blah part will pretty much just be how long (time wise) it runs in the "wash" cycle - so not really any change in wash "pattern" its just time. 

On mine its Power > Water Level > Fuzzy > Wash > Start and it will run through all the cycles and spin dry with the longest 'wash' time. 

Clear as mud?

12 hours ago, Strange said:

Yeah the ones in the states are different. The ones over here have a lot of pointless buttons. Sorry I missed this part:

No its not one step at a time. If you select "wash" (and toss soap in) it will fill up, run, drain, fill up again with clean water, rise, then drain again, then spin like a bastard for 5 minutes or so. 

If you select "rinse" it will fill up, run, drain, and spin. 

If you select "spin" it will just drain, then spin.

The whole "Fuzzy" "Blanket" blah blah part will pretty much just be how long (time wise) it runs in the "wash" cycle - so not really any change in wash "pattern" its just time. 

On mine its Power > Water Level > Fuzzy > Wash > Start and it will run through all the cycles and spin dry with the longest 'wash' time. 

Clear as mud?

Thanks man I was finally able too figure it all out. 

Sometimes these washers "short circuit" because of unbalanced loads or other things and if your not there to correct the problem the  they just shut-off so as not to damage the machine. As someone said, to reset/start the machine unplug it and replug (or just power it back on) and do the cycle again (usually you can just select the rinse function) to complete the wash. Have a look inside the drum to check that the clothes are evenly spread about. That should do it.

I have a couple "washer" toads who have taken up residence in the drain pipe, however, they're not so big that they block it and usually get flushed out with the dirty water...cleaner but a little shaken up I'd imagine :tongue:

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

2 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

Simply a matter of fact. My women has her jobs and I have mine.

Fair enough. To each their own. 

Personally I can take care of myself under any circumstances and need nobody. Regardless of 'jobs'

14 hours ago, kickstart said:

If the water  will not leave the machine ,it is either the water pump blocked or the  waist  pipe blocked ,I have had both problems ,once we had a small toad in the waist pipe  that prevented  water from being pumped out , now when the misses has finished a wash  she lifts the waist pipe up ,twice I have had wire in the pump ,again water  will not pump out .

You might have to clean it up and find a fortune in coins......