3 California mosques receive letters threatening Muslims

webfact

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

I'm not even mentioning views, simply recounting things posted on this forum, and things said on rallies and such. That yourself, or other Trump supporters are not concerned about Trump's flip-flopping and its possible implications is obvious.

You mean like combining a wall with some fencing? Not concerned at all at something so inconsequential, but his haters sure seem to be.

Edited by Ulysses G.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

You mean like combining a wall with some fencing? Not concerned at all at something so inconsequential, but his haters sure seem to be.

Oh, I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, hardly the first time we had this conversation. In case you didn't get it (which I doubt) - it is not about one specific statement. I'm referring to a principal, you're obfuscating with nonsense.

19 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Would that be the same kind of fake bigotry that the MSM has contrived to smear Trump in order to prevent him from winning?

No, it would be real bigotry being spouted on nearly every US political thread.  The change is quite palpable.  I can't imagine what it must be like for minorities living in the states these days.  

14 minutes ago, Morch said:

Oh, I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, hardly the first time we had this conversation. In case you didn't get it (which I doubt) - it is not about one specific statement. I'm referring to a principal, you're obfuscating with nonsense.

Nonsense that you have repeated over and over again. Obsessing about combining a wall with some fencing is a rather ridiculous talking point IMO.

3 minutes ago, Slip said:

No, it would be real bigotry being spouted on nearly every US political thread.  The change is quite palpable.  I can't imagine what it must be like for minorities living in the states these days.  

As long as they are living there legally and not terrorists they should be fine. Otherwise, they would not be happy.

2 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Nonsense that you have repeated over and over again. Obsessing about combining a wall with some fencing is a rather ridiculous talking point IMO.

The wall statements were mentioned, among many others. Not exclusively. And they were always addressed in the context of the actual argument, which pertains to Trump's word not being worth the hot air that it is.

19 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

As long as they are living there legally and not terrorists they should be fine. Otherwise, they would not be happy.

Of course- as has been proven through the last century or so, bigotry only affects illegal immigrants and terrorists, in which case it is deserved so isn't even bigotry.  Well done. 

So the spike in hate crimes against many minorities in the wake of trump winning is fine eh?

The mosque letters being one case.