Thai man who stomped on six year old boy's head walks free from court

webfact

On 29/11/2016 at 7:45 AM, dotpoom said:

I remember posting at the time that it came across to me as if the "victim" had been "bullying" the man's son and I understood the anger and frustration that could have tipped the Father in the wrong direction if he had actually come across it in action. Obviously the wrong thing to do, but if my boy was coming home from school crying a lot as the result of being bullied, God only knows what way I would react if I actually witnessed it. 

PS....My wife just informed me that the boy that was beaten by the man was in fact comforting the boy that was being bullied. The bully had already run away.

The Father was mistaken in what he thought was going on when he came accross the situation as appeared to him.

The Father was mistaken in what he thought was going on when he came accross the situation as appeared to him.

But did he think? I've protected my own in the past, but stamp on a child's head?!......repeatedly?!!!!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Yes it is a horrible generalisation, I would bet that most other countries have many men that are like wild animals, more than Thailand.

No its true there uneducated dumb and like dirty animals. Weekly reports bushings rapes the list goes on. Buddha not helping them.

8 hours ago, performance said:

No its true there uneducated dumb and like dirty animals. Weekly reports bushings rapes the list goes on. Buddha not helping them.

Well I can walk around Bangkok and Pattaya in the dark and feel safe, I could not do that back in Glasgow, but then again I am always sober.

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 6:57 AM, Somtamnication said:

Would love to stomp on his head and pay the 10 grand for the privilege!

Hey you stole my Idea.

According to Judge Roy Bean, Law West of the Pecos, the prep will be held in a jail cell and for a relatively small sum of money but a worthwhile while sum of money, you get to have say, 10 minutes of time in the jail cell with the low life and allowed to beat him senseless. 

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

On 11/30/2016 at 3:54 AM, possum1931 said:

Yes it is a horrible generalisation, I would bet that most other countries have many men that are like wild animals, more than Thailand.

Nonsense,  total nonsense. How many more replies are you going to post on this thread trying to defend this disgusting act. If you Thai apologist dont like negative news then avoid the thread.

1 hour ago, brling said:

Nonsense,  total nonsense. How many more replies are you going to post on this thread trying to defend this disgusting act. If you Thai apologist dont like negative news then avoid the thread.

I am not trying to defend anything, of course its a disgusting act, but there are very bad people in every country, I am not a Thai apologist, I just call things as I see them, IMO, Thailand is a very safe country to live in except on the roads, and even if you are driving or riding, and use real common sense, you can still stay reasonably safe, I'm sorry if I'm going off topic, but I will say what I think about Thai people whether it is positive of negative, I was called a Thai basher only this week by another poster and now I'm a Thai apologist.:sad:

11 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I am not trying to defend anything, of course its a disgusting act, but there are very bad people in every country, I am not a Thai apologist, I just call things as I see them, IMO, Thailand is a very safe country to live in except on the roads, and even if you are driving or riding, and use real common sense, you can still stay reasonably safe, I'm sorry if I'm going off topic, but I will say what I think about Thai people whether it is positive of negative, I was called a Thai basher only this week by another poster and now I'm a Thai apologist.:sad:

Don't play their stupid games, you can't win on here.  I was also wondering how people determined you were either or from what you wrote.  Too many on here fishing.  :wai:

44 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

Don't play their stupid games, you can't win on here.  I was also wondering how people determined you were either or from what you wrote.  Too many on here fishing.  :wai:

Yes you are right, I should know better for the length of time I have been a Thai visa member.

I have always been full of praise for the vast majority of TV members, for the  help I have received, but there always seems to

be the odd idiot popping up.

• 2 weeks later...

o for crying out loud... he went to court had no previous offenses and paid the family .... I do not understand why people who complain about Thai mores/customs/laws choose to live here. The hubris exhibited by western societies is one thing that causes a truck load of grief.  This is Thailand.  You want Western ideals?  Here is an idea possibly overlooked by some posters. .....go live in the West.  We have perfected the art of serial killing and mass murder...not to mention just the one-on-one violence in say...Chicago on a weekend.

38 minutes ago, jonbsails said:

o for crying out loud... he went to court had no previous offenses and paid the family .... I do not understand why people who complain about Thai mores/customs/laws choose to live here. The hubris exhibited by western societies is one thing that causes a truck load of grief.  This is Thailand.  You want Western ideals?  Here is an idea possibly overlooked by some posters. .....go live in the West.  We have perfected the art of serial killing and mass murder...not to mention just the one-on-one violence in say...Chicago on a weekend.

Similar to  people complaining about people complaining. If it upsets read something else.

5 hours ago, jonbsails said:

Even the Thais would not defend this. Why should the Thai apologists chime in and compare it to Chicago ? If the thread is too negative for your thin skin, then just avoid it. 

1 hour ago, The man from udon said:

Told the wife this story.she said it's ok if not your baby.its a bit like the male lion culling the cubs so the female wants to mate again...where am I.? Is this what they call thainess.

Yes.