Motor show pretties cover up - but the bodywork still looks cute!

snoop1130

Motor show pretties cover up - but the bodywork still looks cute!

พริตตี้มอเตอร์โชว์2016 ขอร่วมไว้อาลัยธีมขาวดำ   เดลินิวส์.png

On the eve of the opening of the motor show in Muang Thong Thani reporters had a sneak preview of the "pretties" in their "respectable and appropriate" attire.

The glamour girls have been told by organizers to cover up and wear only black and white.

But they still looked great in their modest colors with many wearing uniforms based on traditional Thai cultural outfits.

The toned down activities at this year's 33rd Thailand International Motor Expo 2016 are as a mark of respect for the beloved departed King Bhumibol Adulyadej.

President of the organizing committee Khwanchai Paphatphong said that 36 car companies and 19 motorcycle firms would be displaying their vehicles at the show along with a lot of equipment and accessories.

The pretties had been asked to wear "respectable and appropriate" dress this year, he said.

The show has the theme: "Connect the world....Connect people: Smart vehicles".

But many visitors will doubtless be more interested in the bodywork of the pretties than the cars and bikes.

Source: http://www.dailynews.co.th/it/539777

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-30

Do the people of this country REALLY have no more pressing problems?
Jeeeeeeezusssss!

Why so stressed? There are thousands of go go bars across the land where you won't be disappointed. This is out of respect for the king, you're comments are disrespectful grow up!

Why so stressed? There are thousands of go go bars across the land where you won't be disappointed. This is out of respect for the king, you're comments are disrespectful grow up!

Yeah... only we had the same discussion last year and I don't recall anyone dead at that time!
But sure you know more, so enlighten me!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

They look very stylish in the black cocktail dresses

Last year there was lewd dancing by women in next to nothing dresses and men in their undies. The PM put a stop to that. This year the PM has defined the dress code. He doesn't miss anything so watch out.

The black could possibly give it away

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

You are so clever,I am truly amazed. Only: i remember weeks ago, the headline was something to the extend of " motorshow girls... dress up or else"! It is jus puritan outrage, as it was last year. The fact that His Majesty died, just gave the uber-prude an additional point!
Again: does this country really not have more pressing problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

13 hours ago, sebastion said:

If you look at a dart board everyday. It soon gets boring.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Or listen to the same music over and over again during he Ad breaks on Fox News (with their funny hats).

Suits me just fine. Bimbos and razzmatazz become very shallow and wearying after a little while. The new mature and sophisticated ambiance of the show (see the pix on THAT newspaper's website) will encourage me to visit this year. Just keep those bloody godawful speakers muted at a sensible level. 

19 hours ago, mcfish said:

i hope  u  have already reported  this "disgusting"  behaviour to the authorities and  hopefully he'll get at least 15  years or a  stoning, a   good   crowd  kicking is often encouraged  also