Best Option to replace TtrueVision must have live F1

brettndm

Hi

I currently subscribe to TrueVisions platinum, mainly because they broadcast Fox Sports which has excellent live Formula 1 coverage.

TrueVisions general content is, in my opinion, pretty awful, dated repeats with a limited selection. However, it is usually a reliable and easy to use service. Can anyone suggest an equally reliable service, with live F1, that also has a better range of up to date English language entertainment. I am willing to pay for a good service but feel True provides very poor value for money.

Any suggestions gladly received.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, PMZ said:

ThaiExpat TV https://member.thaiexpat.tv/cart.php

Great service. Not sure if there Premium package includes F1, but they have a partner (Sport 360 I think) which can provide it.

Overall, this excellent service will cost less than TrueVisions and you don't have to tolerate their endless repeat advertising.

Channel 4 cover the F1.

GHM Projects Company ltd. contact this guy for all the info

[email protected]

i have been using them for 18 months....pricy, but you get loads of sports and obviously F1 with Skysports live, tennis, NFL, German, Italian, English, football, MotoGP live, dedicated movie channels where you can control the movie, stop, start, etc. Music Channel. Also got Russian, Thai, German, and French television. More stuff than you can watch. And if there is an issue pretty immediate response etc. I am nothing to do with me this company, just a customer. I did have to upgrade my 3BB because the movies tended to freeze....but now no problem. If I do have an Internet issue I call 3BB and it gets resolved with 10 minutes....probably because I pay more. Love my F1.........go Hamilton.

I am in a similar position. I would like to replace Truevisions but i need the replacement to have thai programmes and Fox to keep the tgf happy. I guess the suggested internet links could not provide that.  I have the Gold package with Truevisions at the moment and told them i wanted to downgrade to the Smart Family package which provides the aforementioned thai programmes. TV's response was that if i down graded they would never let me upgrade to Gold again in the future. Made me more determined to replace them if i could.

4 hours ago, Farang99 said:

Any option that uses the internet to provide programmes is unlikely to be satisfactory

If you have at least 10mbps ADSL or better should easily get 720p F1 live streams without buffer these days? I am finding 1080p a bit more problematic albeit watchable at times, but never an issue with F1 at 720p, and I'm on 13- 15mbps.

21 hours ago, Henryford said:

I am in a similar position. I would like to replace Truevisions but i need the replacement to have thai programmes and Fox to keep the tgf happy. I guess the suggested internet links could not provide that.  I have the Gold package with Truevisions at the moment and told them i wanted to downgrade to the Smart Family package which provides the aforementioned thai programmes. TV's response was that if i down graded they would never let me upgrade to Gold again in the future. Made me more determined to replace them if i could.

Can anyone recommend any of the cable TV services in Phuket?

Pulsetv looks interesting - but they only seem to have one Fox Sports channel True (at the moment) has 3, one of which, and not always the same one, carries F1. Can anyone tell me if Pulsetv has at least the main channel and does carry F1? With that and Setanta two of my favourite sports are covered, with the joyful bonus of At The Races, from which I have had a 20 year withdrawal.

4 minutes ago, Farang99 said:

Pulsetv looks interesting - but they only seem to have one Fox Sports channel True (at the moment) has 3, one of which, and not always the same one, carries F1. Can anyone tell me if Pulsetv has at least the main channel and does carry F1? With that and Setanta two of my favourite sports are covered, with the joyful bonus of At The Races, from which I have had a 20 year withdrawal.

Yes it has Sky F1 HD