What can I do to make Thailand great again?

pattayalover

I think the readership is misreading the OP's intent.  He's using Donald Trump's slogan which is to "Make America Great Again."  But what Trump really meant was to "Make America White Again."  So if everyone can work off the premise that the OP meant "Make Thailand Thai Again," we might get somewhere.  (Note heavy sarcasm.)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Op

No one in Thailand is interested in your egomaniacal Western notion of "legacy".

Thailand is one of the lands of "Impermanence". 

They proliferate in the East.

Maybe you have enough time left to find out what it means?

Or you might see if you can make sense of this:

"I met a traveller from an antique land, Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand, Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed; And on the pedestal, these words appear: My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair! Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.”   Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley.   

But he was the daddy in his day...