West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

The scammers have unveiled their latest star player :) .

Ooooooh someone's been reading what our Chairman's been spouting in The Tiimes haven't they ??

Some great Pics of the Old Boy i thought aye & a tidy Pad ?? :D

I like the new Player anyway, i want one too..

i suppose the Yid songs are out of the window now :D and i know a nice little synagogue in Stamford Hill that he can go too :) .

what with us havin the 2 daves and avram, still cant see anyone beltin out " yid army" :D

The Brass houses business is looking up anyway,

Avvy the ammer!! :)

Golden....

Gold declared: "I have to say that, having met Avram and spent some time with him, we have got our man.

"He is a perfect fit. We needed experience and stability. He's a footballing man and, quite frankly, his reputation speaks for itself.

"He has a great sense of humour and I'm sure the players will relate to him and the fans will warm to him.

"It's the beginning of a new era at West Ham United."

grants made his first signing, thomas hitselsperger, from lazio, ex villa bout 23 years ago, would have sooner he got shot of a few non required before taking on more junk,

not impressed avram,

thomas hitselsperger???? do me a farkin favour, yeh ,pingin balls all over the place to mido and benni mcfatty.

suppose we will just aim for the heights of "mid table obscurity" at best :)

grants made his first signing, thomas hitselsperger, from lazio, ex villa bout 23 years ago, would have sooner he got shot of a few non required before taking on more junk,

not impressed avram,

thomas hitselsperger???? do me a farkin favour, yeh ,pingin balls all over the place to mido and benni mcfatty.

suppose we will just aim for the heights of "mid table obscurity" at best :)

17th imola just keep on dreaming pal mid table right enough don't make me laff. You must be pissed.

QUOTE (imola @ 2010-06-06 01:39:37) grants made his first signing, thomas hitselsperger, from lazio, ex villa bout 23 years ago, would have sooner he got shot of a few non required before taking on more junk,

not impressed avram,

suppose we will just aim for the heights of "mid table obscurity" at best wink.gif

17th imola just keep on dreaming pal mid table right enough don't make me laff. You must be pissed.

when u mention pissed smokie , after that mouthfull, would be fair to say 1 or 2 sherberts 2 many. ???

trust me, all the extreme best in the cl in august, "epitomise "is a word that springs immediatley lto mind, go get another round in mate,, for yerself:D, 1 full pint please , sober up whenvever and get back :),, are you lot stil buying kaka and ribery :D :D :D

Had you said you were hoping for 16th this year I could understand it. You seem to have quickly forgotten just how bad your team were last season. Its not one player you need nearly the whole team needs replacing. Until that happens you will remain relegation fodder in my eyes.

so you reckon we will actually be worse than we were last season with zola??

i personally didnt think it could have got worse,

sure we have to get shot of some players, give him achance hes only been there 1 week,

im sure come the start of season new personnel will gett us on the right track.

coyi

If your start is not up to much the pressure will build on the new board to get rid of the new manager,i would like to see him do well for you...i just can't see it though?

His career was Israel lets get it right,ok Chelsea Champions league final and portsmouth thats it!!

Only Plus is he likes Thai birds :) ,so he should be ok in the smoke!

I thought they would have gone for West Ham thru and thru surprised by the choice but good luck to him. Still agree he will be lucky to last even with decent backing which at least you have now.

Anyone who isn't Liverpool or Portsmouth can breathe a sigh of relief this summer imo.

Next summer who knows....

Edited by smokie36

I really don't understand what you guys are talking about. He's a good manager, shrewd and tactically sound. He was a good choice and will do well for them.

How can you judge him from his time at Pompey. I do seem to remember he took a team to the CL final and that tells me that he's no mug.

The fact that he likes a chick and a massage is not really relevent is it?

What I'm really saying is the current squad aren't good enough to stay up. Any manager would have trouble and unless there is a big change in players this summer the manager will have a hel_l of a job just keeping them up.

What I'm really saying is the current squad aren't good enough to stay up. Any manager would have trouble and unless there is a big change in players this summer the manager will have a hel_l of a job just keeping them up.

smokie the current squad , did stay up, and obviuosly ther will be more than few changes

• 2 weeks later...

If it is gonna happen, the Riquelme thing will take another 10 days to 2 weeks..

Here's our start..

Saturday, 14 August 2010Barclays Premier LeagueAston Villa v West Ham, 15:00 Aston Villa v West Ham, 15:00 Saturday, 21 August 2010Barclays Premier LeagueWest Ham v Bolton, 15:00 West Ham v Bolton, 15:00 Saturday, 28 August 2010Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v West Ham, 15:00 Man Utd v West Ham, 15:00 Saturday, 11 September 2010Barclays Premier LeagueWest Ham v Chelsea, 15:00 West Ham v Chelsea, 15:00 Saturday, 18 September 2010Barclays Premier LeagueStoke v West Ham, 15:00 Stoke v West Ham, 15:00 Saturday, 25 September 2010Barclays Premier LeagueWest Ham v Tottenham, 15:00 West Ham v Tottenham, 15:00

With the rest here..

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | W | West Ham | Fixtures

If it is gonna happen, the Riquelme thing will take another 10 days to 2 weeks..

Here's our start..

Saturday, 14 August 2010Barclays Premier LeagueAston Villa v West Ham, 15:00 Aston Villa v West Ham, 15:00 Saturday, 21 August 2010Barclays Premier LeagueWest Ham v Bolton, 15:00 West Ham v Bolton, 15:00 Saturday, 28 August 2010Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v West Ham, 15:00 Man Utd v West Ham, 15:00 Saturday, 11 September 2010Barclays Premier LeagueWest Ham v Chelsea, 15:00 West Ham v Chelsea, 15:00 Saturday, 18 September 2010Barclays Premier LeagueStoke v West Ham, 15:00 Stoke v West Ham, 15:00 Saturday, 25 September 2010Barclays Premier LeagueWest Ham v Tottenham, 15:00 West Ham v Tottenham, 15:00

With the rest here..

last year , i d say 5 - 6 points max, but if we can start from scratch,?? who knows?? ps im sitting here watchin the frogs gettin a prope3r encouliian , and they can va,t,faire foutre:),toute la journee :)

Here's our start..

With the rest here..

last year , i d say 5 - 6 points max, but if we can start from scratch,?? who knows?? ps im sitting here watchin the frogs gettin a prope3r encouliian , and they can va,t,faire foutre:),toute la journee :)

The galouise went up in smoke tonight ....well deserved as well. Bonne chance scammer merde.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What time does Songs of Praise start this weekend? :lol:

I'd rather watch Seacombe than us V Bolton i know that much..:D

But forcefully make ourselves watch, we must...;)

I bet the old Mosquito bar is going to miss your smiling face on a match day but at least they still have old Imola in the place even if all he does is sit in a corner mumbling to himself.:o .

Edited by alfieconn

What time does Songs of Praise start this weekend? :lol:

I'd rather watch Seacombe than us V Bolton i know that much..:D

But forcefully make ourselves watch, we must...;)

I bet the old Mosquito bar is going to miss your smiling face on a match day but at least they still have old Imola in the place even if all he does is sit in a corner mumbling to himself.:o .

They'll miss the $$ i'm sure, used to have to spend a fortune in there after watching our pile of tripe..:D

& they'll miss my joviel, always smiling, chirpy kind of vibe that i generally give off too no doubt...;)