West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

You're right, we're good enough to take 3 Points of the regulary 5th placed Team in the League, but the 4th may be a little difficult, i agree..

Its getting to the stage I'm not crossing off the days to Xmas...nah I'm looking forward to March.....we all are when your rabble make their way to the Lane for a spring clean....!

:o :o :D

Yeah just think, the best you could acheive from that Game is the Pair of us being level on Points that we've took off each other this Year, you'd really impress the World if you manage to acheive that...:D

You're right, we're good enough to take 3 Points of the regulary 5th placed Team in the League, but the 4th may be a little difficult, i agree..

Its getting to the stage I'm not crossing off the days to Xmas...nah I'm looking forward to March.....we all are when your rabble make their way to the Lane for a spring clean....!

Yeah just think, the best you could acheive from that Game is the Pair of us being level on Points that we've took off each other this Year, you'd really impress the World if you manage to acheive that...:D

Might be a tough match for us that one singhy......what with CL quarter finals to contend with and FA cup fixtures....aye It'll be a busy month right enough. ;)

Back to much more mundane matters and the hope you squeeze a draw out today.....that would leave you all fuming now wouldn't it? :)

I hear that Scott Parker won't be on the team bus back to Upton Park. ;)

Nope but i hear that Krancjar & Bentley will be..:)

You're a seemingly endless source of disappointment........

I was hoping for a scammer goal right up until City scored the second....then I smelled blood and hoped for five or six at least.

You're right singhy hatred wins out in the end.....:D

Edited by smokie36

I was hoping for a scammer goal right up until City scored the second....then I smelled blood and hoped for five or six at least.

Who's an endless sourece of dissapointment you <deleted> Mushroom ??

Us for being a Team that costs 4 x less than the City Bench ??

Or us that costs less as a Team than the Guy who scored one & a half Goals against us tonight ??

Get real you <deleted> no mark Y*d from 400 Mile away rom London..:)

Or us that costs less as a Team than the Guy who scored one & a half Goals against us tonight ??

Oooooh are you upset at losing now.....well there's a turn up for the books against the Mancs.....how much longer has your muppet got?

Looking forward to replaying yer post on page 60 odd by the way....oh aye I've not forgotten that one....a xmas present for us that is. ;)

Less than four miles from the Lane......if only I could get a ticket.....mind you even closer to Flopton Park so plenty of Championship football if I want a good laugh! :lol:

Oooooh are you upset at losing now.....well there's a turn up for the books against the Mancs.....how much longer has your muppet got?

Looking forward to replaying yer post on page 60 odd by the way....oh aye I've not forgotten that one....a xmas present for us that is. ;)

Less than four miles from the Lane......if only I could get a ticket.....mind you even closer to Flopton Park so plenty of Championship football if I want a good laugh! :lol:

I'm never upset at losing Smokie especially when we deserve to..

Be mindful though Sweetheat, & i <deleted> hate Y*ds & i can get you a Ticket for what you want PLUS i'm coming home for the League Cup 2nd Leg at St Andrews so i'll buy you a Salmon Bagel if you dare ?? :)

I'm never upset at losing Smokie especially when we deserve to..

Be mindful though Sweetheat, & i <deleted> hate Y*ds & i can get you a Ticket for what you want PLUS i'm coming home for the League Cup 2nd Leg at St Andrews so i'll buy you a Salmon Bagel if you dare ?? :)

Cheers singhy.....look forward to the cup tie mayhem....:)

while your at it singher, do you think you could sort me out with a couple of poppadoms, lime pickle, mango chutney, sweet red coconut and some mint yogurt. followed by a king prawn phall, lamb pasanda, bindi bhaji, gobi aloo, garlic naan and an onion bhaji. washed down with a couple of bottles of bangla beer and an irish coffee. biggrin.gif feelin rather peckish !

its either that or a trip down the road to the nearest 7/11 for a ham cheese toastie. sad.gif

Edited by tigerfish

So much for thinking the pikies from upton park will do us a favour! :whistling:

Grant - City better than us

Avram Grant admitted West Ham could not match Manchester City after watching his side slip to a 3-1 defeat at Upton Park to remain at the foot of the table.

The under-pressure Israeli believes the forthcoming fixtures against Blackburn, Fulham, Everton, Wolves and Newcastle will prove to be much more important in their battle to beat the drop.

Yaya Toure opened the scoring in East London with a powerful strike in the first half before inducing Rob Green into conceding an own goal after a driving run into the box for the second.

Adam Johnson added a third from David Silva's slide-rule pass before City switched off at the back to allow James Tomkins to head home a late consolation, with the visitors taking all three points without hitting top gear.

Grant admitted his struggling squad were simply not as strong as the star-studded visitors, although he claimed his side should have been awarded a penalty when the ball ricocheted off Yaya Toure's arm at point-blank range.

He told Sky Sports: "We played against a very good team, with very good players.

"They are a team that are better than us. Now we are going to play against teams that are at our level and we need to do more.

"There are too many things this season, many strange things. You saw the handball when it was 1-0, it was a penalty for us, but we decided not to complain and to try and do our job.

"The most important thing now is the next game. Our next games are against the teams who are around us, teams that we need to take points from and that is what is important.

"We wanted to do something today, the boys tried, but they were too strong for us.

"Now we are playing games that we can take points from and that is what is important. It will not be easy, but we can take points."

correct me , if im wrong, but at least1 year ago you mouthy muggy full of it front wheels were no where near aas muggy as you are now

in your collective little postings,

ya buncha smug smarmy james blunts

1---o ya mugs, and you failed to show up smokes yet you still come on here rantin and ravin????

no show, yep no show,

prawn sarnies, wigan club, shatappp you clown, you corprit mug,

NO SHOW!!!!

palace are slightly less tedious than you mugs,_nigels

ps whats yer take on twitchy for england smokes??, go on tell me, dilemna??????

you may win tommorow, however there are a smug few that will not expect that :)

correct me , if im wrong, but at least1 year ago you mouthy muggy full of it front wheels were no where near aas muggy as you are now

1---o ya mugs, and you failed to show up smokes yet you still come on here rantin and ravin????

no show, yep no show,

NO SHOW!!!!

Corporate mug? I've never been in a box in my life so you've lost me on that one.....yeah I got an invite and I'll go along to watch the game.....simple as that.

Bit of a concern hearing Capello is heading to the Middle East to watch Inter play......with Benitez on the edge of the cliff......we still got some great players though whatever....

no show....old news.....explained that over a beer already .....is your mind getting a bit fogged over imola?

Muggy? nah just confident. ;)

no show, yep no show,

NO SHOW!!!!

The whole twitchy for England thing is probably going to happen.. Its not about him going thats important to us its getting the right man to replace him....someone exactly like Gus Hiddink. ;) We know scrotum face will take the job and the only way it won't happen is if he gets done in court. Apparently Levy has already drawn up a shortlist but getting the calibre of manager might be difficult if we dont get get CL next year.

If we could get Hiddink i'd pay for twitchys taxi to Soho Square and thank for the superb jod he has done during his tenure. :)

Edited by carmine

no show, yep no show,

NO SHOW!!!!

The whole twitchy for England thing is probably going to happen.. Its not about him going thats important to us its getting the right man to replace him....someone exactly like Gus Hiddink. ;) We know scrotum face will take the job and the only way it won't happen is if he gets done in court. Apparently Levy has already drawn up a shortlist but getting the calibre of manager might be difficult if we dont get get CL next year.

If we could get Hiddink i'd pay for twitchys taxi to Soho Square and thank for the superb jod he has done during his tenure. :)

Save your money on the taxi fare mate, the FA are now at the Wembley stadium!

Nope but i hear that Krancjar & Bentley will be..:)

Your having a laugh aint ya singher, why would they want to play in the Championship besides the fact that they are too good for your mob :o

Your having a laugh aint ya singher, why would they want to play in the Championship besides the fact that they are too good for your mob :o

Bonkers it is on this thread. Why the manager aint been sacked is beyond my comprehension. Fair point too on incoming players. Why would anyone decent??

Aside from Tevez of course.....:whistling:

no show, yep no show,

NO SHOW!!!!

you lot should try that pleat fella, apparently he will hang about for anythything he can pick up

no show, yep no show,

NO SHOW!!!!

you lot should try that pleat fella, apparently he will hang about for anythything he can pick up

hush puppies

no show, yep no show,

NO SHOW!!!!

Hasn't he got something in common with your present fella ;):D :D

Edited by alfieconn

Sack your happy chappie and bring in Big Sam......not pretty football mind though he'll keep you in the Premiership.

Are you suggesting their current football is pretty? :(

Anyway, enough of that, whats happened to the "Wet Spam thread" these days.....seems like they've all done a runner. I'm missing the ramblings of singher, the nonsense of imola, the delusional lonelyboy.

Sack your happy chappie and bring in Big Sam......not pretty football mind though he'll keep you in the Premiership.

Anyway, enough of that, whats happened to the "Wet Spam thread" these days.....seems like they've all done a runner. I'm missing the ramblings of singher, the nonsense of imola, the delusional lonelyboy.

Rumoured to be chasing Adebayor......as you said carmine its silly season.......where can they all be?

Maybe singhy has earned himself a holiday........:whistling:

Rumoured to be chasing Adebayor......as you said carmine its silly season.......where can they all be?

Maybe singhy has earned himself a holiday........:whistling:

His life one big holiday :)

how ironic , smokes,:D , too much mulled wine?

Haha we thought you'd all scarpered.....aye its Xmas piss up day for sure......sadly not on Samui this year tho....!

Where's young singhy?......getting ready for a first team appearance on Sunday is he??:o

Haha we thought you'd all scarpered.....aye its Xmas piss up day for sure......sadly not on Samui this year tho....!

Where's young singhy?......getting ready for a first team appearance on Sunday is he??:o

Will Baron Greenback still be the Wet Spam coach by the new year? I doubt it. Would'nt be surprised to see Chris Hughton take over.

OK,ok i'm bored and i've been trying to start something all day, firstly on the Rafa thread but no ones biting and now on this morgue of a thread. Whats going on....has everyone closed down for xmas?

Edited by carmine

Will Baron Greenback still be the Wet Spam coach by the new year? I doubt it. Would'nt be surprised to see Chris Hughton take over.

OK,ok i'm bored and i've been trying to start something all day, firstly on the Rafa thread but no ones biting and now on this morgue of a thread. Whats going on....has everyone closed down for xmas?

bout as much chance of him staying , as you lot getting benzema :) merry delirious xmas